VIDEO & PHOTO into CAMERA ROLL - AddPhoto
- App Store Info
DescriptionAddPhoto allows you to easily add movies (MP4, M4V, MOV) and photos (JPEG, PNG) to the Camera Roll.
AddPhoto works on iOS7.
Supports the Exif informations(shooting date and time, location).
[ Features ]
(1) Save movies and photos to your Camera Roll.
(2) Even if you are not familiar with MAC/PC, no worries! Anyone can easily add movies and photos.
(3) Supports the Exif informations(shooting date and time, location).
(4) The app is designed to work with the first generation iPad, so the app won't shut down.
[ How to use AddPhoto ]
(1) Your photos will be added to AddPhoto through iTunes file sharing.
(2) After using AddPhoto, the photos will be added to the Camera Roll. You can view or delete through the built-in app.
※ There is a video of how to use AddPhoto in the official support site. Please check it.
[ First-time users of file sharing ]
(1) Connect your iPhone/iPad to Mac/PC and launch iTunes.
(2) Select your iOS device and click the "Apps" tab. (Depending on the screen, you may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page.)
(3) Select AddPhoto under "File Sharing" at the bottom left of the screen.
(4) You can add your photos to the blank space at the bottom right of the screen.
(5) As you use AddPhoto, your photos will be saved to the Camera Roll.
[ Important - Please read carefully - ]
The first time you launch the app, you'll see the message "AddPhoto would like to access to your photos". Tap "OK".
If you select "Don't allow", the app won't be able to access to your Camera Roll and will fail to work properly.
iOS 6 requires photo album access permissions for any app.
Only the first time you can't include video, because above message doesn't show for video.Please use photo only at first time.
If AddPhoto doesn't work, you will need to grant the app permission to access your device's photos.
Settings --> Privacy --> Photos --> AddPhoto (ON)
[ Reviews ]
From USA - Super!
by DmitryDen - Version 4.0 - Oct 29, 2013
Thanks man! Your programm is the ONLY, which can save the original date and time of the photo and GPS position where it was made. After you transfered all photos, you can see all of them by time correctly on your Iphone!
From UK - AddPhoto
by GarethsLeftFoot - Version 3.1 - Jul 4, 2013
This is the first time I've bothered to do a review after buying 100+ apps, thought I'd make the effort as nobody else seems to have done one. I took a chance on buying this with no reviews, and it does exactly what I needed: quickly transfers mov files (e.g. files converted from GoPro footage) into my iPhone 4S, so I can use them in iMovie on the phone. It's also a very quick way of uploading jpegs to the phone. Recommended if that's what you need!
From UK - Awesome job. All of u guys need this
by 2012-Ali-2012 - Version 2.1 - Mar 22, 2013
Soo easy job n quick job too this saves all the pic into camera roll without makin new folder. U have to save all the pic n go through them on iTunes to transfer the iPhone camera roll. 69p its worth it. You all guys need this n it's does the job.
From Singapore - Works perfectly
by Elliepochi - Version 2.0 - Mar 7, 2013
Allows you to transfer photos from your PC directly to camera roll using itunes' drag and drop. It works really fast and its easy to use. Recommended.
From Hong Kong - Solve my problem - photos back to camera tools
by SL-HK - Version 3.0 - Jun 20, 2013
Successfully moved back my 3806 photos back to camera roll ...using iPhone 4S ..sorry for video ..not supported ..still waiting for solutions ..I got 146 video clips ...
[ Others ]
YouTube - How to put video and photo in the camera roll of iPhone/iPad
Official Support Site