Marr - Obert Skye's World of Yor
- Publisher: Pokey Toad Studios
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 19 Dec, 2012
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionWelcome. You are about to enter something larger than the phone or tablet you now hold. Based on author Obert Skye's World of Yor, Marr is the first game in the series, and the first step into the realm of Yor.
Upon receiving a mysterious letter from his past self, Obert Skye is beckoned to an abandoned orphanage on the Isle of Skye, the same orphanage where many years ago twelve orphans mysteriously disappeared. After finding a strange map and an odd phone, Obert is swept into Yor and into the region of Marr. Watching through the phone he's found, Obert can witness everything that unfolds.
In the first region, the player must help Marr and the robot-like Pulses defend energy trees from evil Emps, cyber Wolves, metal Boars, and other unsettling enemies. The dark realm of Yor holds many secrets, but to quote Obert, "Secrets make life much more interesting." Of course it's no secret that Marr is in need of your assistance.
In this game:
* Messages and hints from Obert Skye (author of the best selling Leven Thumps series, The creator of Foo, The Pillage Trilogy, and The Creature From My Closet series.) See abituneven.com for more info.
* Beat all the levels to unlock the conclusion scene and receive the message you need from Obert to continue on your quest!
* Strategically place and upgrade towers to defeat the waves of enemies and win the level!
* Use twelve different styles of fire weapons to destroy the enemy!
* Learn how Obert Skye discovered the World of Yor though an illustrated and narrated introduction!