Call of Duty®
- Publisher: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Genre: Reference
- Released: 5 Nov, 2013
- Size: 69.3 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Call of Duty® app provides a new mobile/tablet experience designed to work hand-in-hand with Call of Duty®: Ghosts and provides several personalized features during and beyond your play sessions.
Compete in Call of Duty® Clan Wars
- Battle for territory against multiple Clans with locations on the Call of Duty® Clan Wars map tied directly to Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer game modes. Earn exclusive in-game bonuses by dominating your opponents, including additional soldier customization options and bonus multiplayer XP. Each Clan War takes place over a set period of time, giving you multiple opportunities for your Clan to win.
Enhance Call of Duty®: Ghosts Multiplayer with Second Screen Functionality
- Sync your device in real-time to Call of Duty®: Ghosts multiplayer game modes
- Edit your Call of Duty®: Ghosts squad pre-match, swap loadouts between spawns and view post-match results.
(Note: Second Screen only available for iOS 6.0 and higher on iPad with support for iOS 6.0 and higher on iPhone/iPod touch coming soon. A Wi-Fi connection is required to utilize the Call of Duty® app’s Second Screen features.)
Join, Create and Manage a Call of Duty®: Ghosts Clan
- Join, create and manage a Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan from the app. Communicate with Clan Members via the app’s Clan Chat feature to coordinate playtimes and gameplay strategies. The Call of Duty® app also includes a robust Clan Emblem Editor, so Clan Leaders can create and customize their emblem.
Experience Call of Duty®: Ghosts On the Go
- Stay up to date with all the latest Call of Duty® news and events, check your career stats, and use the app’s Rally Up feature to notify friends that you’re ready to play.
What's New in Version 1.3.0• Fix for Midnight GMT timer in Clan Wars Diamond Division.
• Fix for Diamond Leaderboard Search.
• Added Clan Size filters to Diamond Division Leaderboard.
• Change to allow Lt. Commanders to set Clan Wars Primary Targets.