FTCE Practice Test & Questions
- App Store Info
DescriptionFTCE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST
If you’re preparing for the FTCE General Knowledge Test, you know the challenges that lie ahead. The FTCE will test your understanding of the English language, mathematics, reading, and even your professionalism, so you’ll need the right study tools to succeed. Fortunately, Pocket Prep is the perfect complement to your study routine! We’ve hand-crafted 450 FTCE General Knowledge practice questions designed to simulate the same types of questions you’ll see on the real exam. Studies show that interaction, such as practice tests and quizzes, boosts your knowledge retention and enhances your test-taking abilities. Download Pocket Prep’s FTCE Practice Test & Questions to study anywhere, any time with no internet connectivity required!
- QUESTIONS DEVELOPED BY FLORIDA TEACHERS!
- PROFESSIONAL ANSWER RATIONALES!
Download to receive unlimited access to:
+ 100 English Language questions
+ 100 Mathematics questions
+ 100 Reading questions
+ 150 Professional Education questions
◈ 450 Total FTCE Practice Questions!
+ 100 English Language Questions
You’ll explore the four main competencies of the FTCE English Language section:
+ Conceptual and organizational skills
+ Word choice skills
+ Sentence structure skills
+ Grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation skills
+ 100 Mathematics Questions
You’ll tackle the five essential knowledge areas of the FTCE Math section:
+ Knowledge of number sense, concepts, and operations
+ Knowledge of measurement
+ Knowledge of geometry and spatial sense
+ Knowledge of algebraic thinking
+ Knowledge of data analysis and probability
+ 100 Reading Questions
You’ll engage the two primary categories of the FTCE Reading section:
+ Knowledge of literal comprehension
+ Knowledge of inferential comprehension
- SPECIAL BONUS!!
150 FTCE Professional Education Questions to MASTER the Professional Ed Exam! All content has been updated for the 2013 requirements and captures the eight (8) major knowledge areas:
+ Knowledge of instructional design and planning
+ Knowledge of appropriate student-centered learning environments
+ Knowledge of instructional delivery and facilitation
+ Knowledge of various types of assessment strategies
+ Knowledge of relevant continuous professional improvement
+ Knowledge of the Code of Ethics & Principles of Professional Conduct
+ Knowledge of research-based practices for English Language Learners
+ Knowledge of effective literacy strategies
Our content is ROCK SOLID, and so is the app itself!
- WORLD CLASS MOBILE TESTING APP
* Thorough answer explanations for each question
* Complete practice test customization
* Detailed scoring and results analysis
* Exam readiness index helps assess your FTCE skills
* Exam mode: custom practice tests that you control
* Study mode: instant feedback on your answer choices
* Timer toggle: pace yourself for optimal performance
* Exam history captures your past performance
* Integrated video demo and tutorial
* Progress is saved as you go
* No internet required: content is stored in app
* Intelligent question generation for heightened retention
* Direct email contact to the Pocket Prep team
* Facebook & Twitter integration: show off your scores
* Total customer support for life
- THE POCKET PREP PROMISE
We realize how one exam can stand in the way of your goals. We understand the importance of passing that major test and putting it behind you, once and for all. Pocket Prep is a small US based company focused on providing you with premium quality study materials at the lowest possible cost to you. We promise that our material will prepare you for the real testing experience. Your success is our success, so download any of our premium content with confidence.