Animated Shape Puzzles for Boys
- App Store Info
DescriptionA special collection of fun animated puzzles designed for boys: cars, rockets, transformers composed out of geometrical shapes spring to life once the puzzle is completed!
Try out some puzzles for free! The app contains 1 in-app (unlock all puzzles).
There are puzzles of different levels of difficulty: first ones are easy to complete (just drag & drop), the last ones require the pieces to be both resized and rotated.
- Stimulates imagination and creativity;
- Helps kids in eye-hand coordination, shapes recognition and fine motor skills developments.
The uniqueness of the app: our line of shape puzzles is the only allowing for creative play.
- Choose colours for a new look of a puzzle;
- Add more pieces to create new images or to find out how extra pieces are involved in animation!
We hope that our app gives the start to your kid's creative play. Free play with simple shapes allows for much imagination when building a picture as the possibilities here are never-ending. The room for creativity is one of the most important aspects of a children’s game, so that's why we believe that our puzzles encourage a sort of intellectual freedom and concentration in kids.
If you like this app and the idea behind it, you also may be interested in our ABC Magnetic Board which we used to create this app (separate apps for iPad and iPhone).
If your kid likes this app, you might find useful our educational series of animated puzzles '123 Count with me in...', with the help of which kids pick up the very idea of counting easily and learn to count in English, German, French, Italian and Russian just in play. With rich and surprising animation, we did our best to keep the child intrigued and willing to play again and again.
Also, we have a series of animated puzzles for girls featured garden in Summer, and funny puzzles with gingerbread people.
It is easy to understand what line of puzzles is suitable for your kids:
- Animated Shape Puzzles for Toddlers (drag and drop; no rotation, no resize);
- Animated Shape Puzzles for Kids (drag, drag, rotate pieces);
- For Kids and Superkids: pieces often have to be both resized and rotated.