Lviv Travel Guide & offlline map
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe travel guide Lviv2Go is developed specifically for those, who strives to discover Lviv as an attractive tourist destination, and aims to become the perfect assistant for travelers planning a trip to this amazing city. It contains the most complete information about Lviv and its most interesting landmarks, varied recreation activities available in and around the city, and current events.
In the Lviv2Go travel guide you will find:
- GPS tracking and 100 % offline maps. There's no need to go online to find out where you are or where are you going. Our detailed offline maps help you to avoid data roaming charges. Just switch on offline maps at the setting menu to cut your mobile internet expenses.
- Unique information about most important and noteworthy tourist destinations and sights in Lviv. All sights are shown on a map with detailed description, location and are illustrated with vivid pictures.
- Constantly updated program of city's most interesting events: concerts, festivals, exhibitions.
- Huge choice of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs with indication of their addresses, hours of operation, prices and other necessary information.
- Remarkable Augmented Reality feature - AR. Just click on the AR button, turn your iPhone or iPad around yourself and discover the most interesting places, best restaurants and a variety of recreational activities near you.
- Current weather forecast for Lviv.
- Specially developed Ukrainian language phrasebook.
- Currency converter using up to date exchange rate.
- City airports real-time flight board.
- Stylish design, convenient and user-friendly interface.
An important advantage of the travel guide is that all texts, photographs and map are available offline, which allows saving on roaming and mobile internet. Internet connection is required only for regular data updates.
We firmly believe that the Lviv2Go travel guide will help to make your trip to Lviv as comfortable and as vividly impressionable as possible!