- Publisher: Compumaster Ltd
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 12 Feb, 2013
- Size: 203.7 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description*** 50% off - Sale Now On! ***
The ketogenic diet is high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrates. Most people follow the keto diet in order to lose weight. However, weight loss is just one of the many benefits that include improved cholesterol levels, lowering risk of stroke, heart disease and diabetes, treating of cancer, epilepsy and more.
All our recipes are keto friendly easy to follow and are accompanied by amazing photos and detailed descriptions for each step. All the recipes are paleo or primal friendly or include dairy-free suggestions.
All Keto Diet recipes contain:
- No grains
- No sugar
- No white potatoes
- No legumes (peanut-free options)
- No additives
- No unhealthy oils
- No artificial sweeteners
- Dairy-free options
- Reduced carb options
KetoDiet includes 80 low-carb recipes plus hundreds of FREE recipes from our integrated keto blog. Additional (optional) recipe packages can also be purchased separately.
Keto diet recipe highlights:
- The average net carbs content of KetoDiet meals is 5 grams per serving
- Suggestions and nutritional facts
- Optional ingredients offer more flexibility to suit your ketogenic diet
- Serving size adjustment
- Tag your favorite recipes to quickly find them
KETO DIET GUIDE:
Ketogenic diet explained thoroughly - from complete beginners to advanced keto dieters. Discover the science behind the ketogenic diet, find out what ketosis is, why it works best, what to eat on a keto diet, and much more all backed up by scientific references.
FREE MEALS AND ARTICLES:
Continuous updates from our online KetoDiet Blog, including FREE recipes & informative articles.
* KetoDiet includes a shopping basket to help you manage your shopping. No need to take your iPad with you, you can print out your shopping list directly from the app!
* Quickly switch between metric, US or imperial units
Will KetoDiet work for me?
Unlike other diets, KetoDiet is focused on eating real food suitable for the ketogenic diet. The aim is to achieve a metabolic state known as ketosis, where your body uses fat for fuel and you naturally lose weight. Based on studies, the ketogenic diet has been found to perform best with real long-term weight loss and health benefits. We provide a complete overview of the diet including scientific references and several sources of information.
What's New in Version 7.8We love updating KetoDiet with new content and features to help you achieve your goals.
You can help us do even more by rating KetoDiet on the AppStore.
- Five FREE recipes have been added to the 'Starter' package, raising the total number to 85
Bacon & cheeseburger casserole
Crispy BBQ chicken wings
Breakfast keto Danish
Breakfast sausage patties
- Several recipe adjustments and bug fixes