- Publisher: Compumaster Ltd
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 12 Feb, 2013
- Size: 115.7 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
Description*** 50% off - Sale Now On! ***
The ketogenic diet is high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrates. Most people follow the diet in order to lose weight. However, weight loss is just one of the many benefits that include improved cholesterol levels, lowering risk of stroke, heart disease and diabetes, treating of cancer, epilepsy and more.
All KetoDiet recipes are easy to follow and are accompanied by amazing photos and detailed descriptions for each step. Most of the recipes are Paleo-friendly or include Paleo-friendly suggestions.
All recipes contain:
- No grains
- No sugar
- No white potatoes
- No legumes (peanut-free options)
- No additives
- No unhealthy oils
- No artificial sweeteners
- Dairy-free options
- Reduced carb options
KetoDiet includes 70 low-carb recipes. Additional (optional) recipe packages can also be purchased separately.
KetoDiet recipe facts:
- The average net carbs content of KetoDiet meals is 5-8g per serving
- They include suggestions and nutritional facts
- Optional ingredients offer more choice and help you save carbs
- Serving size adjustment
Ketogenic diet explained thoroughly - it's perfect even for complete beginners! Discover the science behind the ketogenic diet, find out what it is, why it works best, what to eat and much more all backed up by scientific references.
* KetoDiet includes a shopping basket to help you manage your shopping. No need to take your iPad with you, you can print out your shopping list directly from the app!
* Quickly switch between metric, US or imperial units
Will KetoDiet work for me?
Unlike other diets, KetoDiet is focused on eating REAL, natural food. The aim is to achieve a metabolic state known as ketosis, where your body uses fat for fuel and you naturally lose weight. Based on studies, the ketogenic diet has been found to perform best with real long-term weight loss and health benefits. We provide a complete overview of the diet including scientific references and several sources of information.
What's New in Version 3.5• New clean iOS7 look
• New recipes (5 in starter package, 6 in existing optional packages)
To see all new recipes, simply type "new" in the search box when you update to the new version.
Pork chops with BBQ glaze,
Make-ahead spinach meatballs,
Garlic buttered spinach,
Essential keto crepes,
Creamy keto Coleslaw,
Mediterranean-style egg muffins,
Quick meat "muffins",
Salmon with basil "zoodles",
Tuna-stuffed deviled eggs,
Several recipe adjustments
• Including new fabulous photos and improvements in the Meals section (e.g. number of servings will always displayed also next to the ingredients).
• New Improved look for the shopping basket
• Several updates to KetoDiet Guide
Easy access to must-read chapters, new chapter for Very low-carb diets and several additions to the FAQ section, including more information on keto-friendly vegetarian and vegan diets and more.