Collapsible D: the Final Minutes of the Titanic
- App Store Info
DescriptionENGLISH NOW AVAILABLE!
The limited-edition board game now available on the iPad!
It's the official licensed porting of the board game produced by Sir Chester Cobblepot that reenacts the final moments on board the sinking British passenger liner RMS Titanic, one hundred years after its maiden voyage.
**Gioconomicon: "Even if the rules are simple, the game is absorbing and the feeling of 'the final minutes of the titanic' is well expressed."
**BoardGameGeek: "This is a great model to experience first hand the grandiose tragedy of the Titanic."
**Fiorenzo, customer: "A must have for a great game experience!!!"
**Christopher, customer: "I think this is one of the best games with Titanic as the subject matter."
Collapsible D™ is an engaging game about surviving in the dramatic last minutes of the Titanic shipwreck: lead a group of passengers to safety through the many decks of the ship as the icy waters of the Atlantic Ocean quickly flood the gigantic hull.
Will you make it to the lifeboats in time?
Collapsible D™ for iPad features:
- Solo play against up to 5 AI players
- Includes Pass-and-Play with up to 6 live opponents on one iPad
- Detailed turn-by-turn in-game tutorial
- Alan D'Amico's official artworks included
- Game Center support with Leaderboard and Achievements
- Historical notes to discover all the facts about the last Titanic survivors