- App Store Info
DescriptionMind-bending Invisibility 3D turns your iPad or iPhone into an advanced 3D game paddle. Play with a realistic 3D ball by swinging the iPad - while you apparently look right through the screen.
Swing, tip, turn and even walk and paddle your iPad through a live augmented reality world on your table top. You can even hit a virtual ball with your iPad, roll it around a 3D game court, and score goals - all with realistic physics, collisions, shadows and sounds.
ILLUSIONS AND FEATURES:
• Game Court: your table now has a ball and ramp on it – and a hole in it. Can you score?
• 3D motion gestures: tip, turn, and rock your device to look around and hit the ball
• Walk your iPad or iPhone through an Augmented Reality world on your table
• Paddle: grab the screen with your thumb and swing from your wrist to hit the ball
• easy 3D touch navigation: Glide and Turn your device in the virtual world with 1 or 2 fingers
• stunning real-time 3D graphics seamlessly combines edgeless tiles, live video and more
• realistic physics with momentum, collisions, shadows, and sounds
• Invisibility illusions: rub your screen with bubbling acid to see into your device – or through it
• play on gorgeous 3D game courts made from your own photos
Simply take a photo from above your table and adjust it with a pinch. Invisibility 3D seamlessly combines rendered 3D virtual reality worlds with live camera imagery – to make magic. Thanks to Apple's 3D gyroscopes and Levity Novelty's patent-pending Pantomime™ technology, tipping and turning your iPad just makes the illusions more real.
Illusions like Rub Away Your Screen and Rub Through Your Device let you see inside and through your iOS devices, as if a strange blue fluid is turning the screen and insides into clear glass. Look through your favorite iOS device - from the inside edges and chips inside, across the table, and through to the world beyond.
The original Invisibility app rocketed to #1 paid iPad entertainment app:
“High on the wow factor” — Gizmodo
“The coolest use for the iPad 2 camera I've seen to date”— Wired's Steven Levy
“Magic — proof once again for the creative minds of Apple's app developers” —Tablet PC Expert
But it only worked if the iPad was nearly flat; once you tipped it up, the trick was over.
With Invisibility 3D, tipping your iPad reveals a whole world, and the fun is just beginning.
For this limited time launch, Invisibility 3D is available for a reduced price.
Invisibility 3D, a universal app, runs on every iOS device currently sold by Apple. It is recommended for the iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display, iPad 2, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and the new iPod touch. (On the older iPhone/iPod 4 models, animation runs at a fraction of the full frame rate.)