- App Store Info
DescriptionBreeze Magazine is the Australian NSW Central Coast’s very own online lifestyle magazine. The amazing thing about our part of the world is that despite being rather vast and rather sparsely populated, pick a subject, profession or talent and you are sure to find someone on the Central Coast excelling in that area. Add to that a local population which is passionate about supporting their own and one of the most stunning coastal locations in the world, and you have endless inspiration for locations to visit, stories to tell with stunning photography. We love re-discovering this coastal region of Australia bringing these stories to our readers, locals and visitors alike.
See our beautiful beaches, stunning diverse locations, innovative businesses and remarkable people bi-monthly in Breeze Magazine.
Our subscription fees are:
1 Issue (every 2 Months) - $1.99
3 Issues (every 6 Months) - $3.99
6 Issues (every 12 Months) - $4.99
Breeze magazine is the NSW Central Coast’s very own online lifestyle magazine. Established in December 2011, we are passionate about our wonderful region and committed to bringing our readers the amazing people, places and businesses. Whether you are local, a regular visitor or a virtual traveller, Breeze’s quality design, stunning photography and stories will transport you to our breathtaking part of the world!
Additional information about subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This magazine is proudly made with PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com