- Publisher: National Health Care Provider Solutions, LLC
- Genre: Medical
- Released: 22 Feb, 2013
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionCalling all Physicians, Nurses, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Firefighters - This one is for you!
We know how hectic your daily schedule is and what a hassle it can be keeping all your certification and licensing information organized. You were born to save lives and help others, this App allows you to do just that without wasting time on organizing the documents that prove that you can do it! We keep your focus where the world needs it to be!
National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS), has created CertAlert+ to minimize a potential area of stress and distraction in your life. With CertAlert+, you will have all your licenses and certifications in one place anytime you need them. We will keep track and remind you when your expiration date approaches and we will help you with your registration whenever possible.
With CertAlert+, you can:
• Compile all required licenses and certifications in one location
• Take photos (front & back) of certification cards and licenses for simple reference
• Record all expiration dates, and store with ease
• YOU choose when you want to be reminded of your approaching expiration
• Send all license or certification information after exporting from the App directly to your email.
• Easily register for NHCPS online certification and recertification courses*
You have devoted your career and life to serving others. Allow us to serve you on your amazing pursuit!
* National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS), is the leading provider of online certification provider for:
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
All courses provided by NHCPS are included as certification options in CertAlert+, and registration for certification or recertification can be completed directly from the App interface.
What's New in Version 2.0.0Now available for the iPad!
New app design
The ability to track your in-service as well as your certification