- App Store Info
DescriptionCompete against friends or challenge code breakers around the world in this multi player, 1 touch, all action code breaking game.
You play the role of Doctor Flemstien's assistant who saves history by traveling back through time and stopping the evil Doctor from taking over the world.
On your last journey, the Doctor sets a cunning trap that transports you to the mysterious world of puzzles on Stacword Island. All is not as it seems as you locate an abandoned service tunnel protected by a series of force fields which appears to be your only way out.
Your task is to decipher each of the codes and deactivate the force fields before the alarms go off and the guards with their ferocious attack dogs are upon you.
Simply tap the screen to reveal how many of the code objects are in the correct place and then use your deductive problem solving and memory skills to crack the rest of code. It's a race against time to place the objects in the correct sequence before the timer reaches zero.
1 Player mode:
- Provides a choice of 3 game modes - Fresh fish, Pro and Hacker with an unlimited number of levels.
- The further you progress, the more points you play for and the more difficult the challenge becomes.
- If you're one of the best escape artists, you'll rise to the top of the game centre high score table.
2 Player mode:
- This is where the game really comes into its own. Challenge your friends and code breakers around the world to a best of 5 match up. Test your code breaking skills in simultaneous action through 5 rounds of puzzles.
- You get round by round updates plus overall final scores to see who's the best. In case of a tie, the fastest time to solve each puzzle is highlighted. The points maybe shared, but a moral victory is gained by setting the most fastest times.
- The action is fast and furious as you don't know how well your opponent has done until the end of each round. Unlike most two player games, the gameplay has been carefully designed so that ANYONE can beat ANYONE. It's all about logic, problem solving and staying cool as the timer ticks down.
Did you know that ESI in this game stands for Escape Stacword Island?
For more game news and information - "LIKE" on FACEBOOK @
What's New in Version 1.1- Brand new puzzle format for 1 player mode.
- 8 new puzzles to be mastered in 2 player mode. For each round in the match a random puzzle type is selected, making every match different.