0-1 years, Daily Parenting App Know Your Child
- App Store Info
Description"This is a truly invaluable app that was developed by a registered Swedish psychologist to help parents understand their child throughout the first year of life. It provides a wealth of useful information as well as hints and tips to maximize your baby’s happiness and wellbeing during those critical first months."
0-1 years, Daily Parenting App Know Your Child has been developed by Ulrika Olsson, a registered Swedish psychologist, for the purpose of encouraging and supporting parents during the first year of their baby's life.
Each day during your baby's wonderful first twelve months, you will receive a message from Know Your Child containing helpful information and tips about parenthood. Each message is specially designed to correspond to the age of your baby at the time you receive it.
The purpose of the messages is to increase your knowledge about children and enhance your understanding for your own baby, to support a form of parenting that promotes the development of a secure attachment with your child, and to encourage you in your role as a parent.
The app offers:
- One message per day during the first year of your baby's life.
- A total of 365 messages specially designed to correspond to the age of your baby at the time you receive them.
- A useful search function that enables you to easily find earlier messages or quickly access messages by category.
- The possibility to choose between three languages: English, French and Swedish.
- Messages within the following areas:
* Child development.
* Self-esteem and self-confidence.
* Tips when your baby cries or screams.
* Child safety.
* The baby's and the parent's wellbeing.
* The role of parent.
* Parent's sleep.
* The couple relationship.
* Preventive tips regarding depression.
* Preventive tips regarding anger.
- Telephone numbers and links to, among other things, parenting helplines in different countries that you can contact if you have questions or concerns regarding your child or yourself as a parent.
- A literature list for those interested in reading more.
- Answers to users' most frequently asked questions - FAQ (updated on an on-going basis).
The app is updated on an on-going basis and contains no ads.
What's New in Version 1.2- The app opens up faster.
- The app functions in landscape and portrait mode.
- New icon.
- New name.