Acuity Games: Flash 2
- App Store Info
DescriptionResearch from the University of Cambridge estimates that one in three cases of Alzheimer's disease worldwide is preventable through brain-healthy behaviors. But how do you know if you're maintaining brain health? Measure it!
The Acuity Games family of brain games provides monthly and yearly Brain Health Assessment that makes it incredibly easy to see changes to your brain health, and motivates you to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. Acuity Games: A scale for your brain.
◀ Rules of Flash ▶
Flash is the classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds, tap buttons to repeat a longer and longer sequence of flashes.
◀ Game options ▶
• Button Type: Plain, Numbers, Letters or Shapes
• Number of Buttons: From 2 to 30 buttons
• Winning Flashes: The number of correctly repeated flashes that wins the game.
• Reverse Flashes: Repeat flashes in order, or reverse order.
• Repeat Flashes: Flash each or only the last button in the sequence.
• Continue After Win: Stop or continue games after the number of winning flashes is reached.