- App Store Info
DescriptionPeople believe really crazy things. In fact, no matter how well educated you are, you are certain to believe some really nutty things.
This app contains many of the current, widely held, erroneous ideas and beliefs about notable topics which have been reported by reliable sources. Each has been discussed in published literature, as has its topic area and the facts concerning it. Even better, you don't need to take our word for it. Each misconception contains a full in depth explanation page where you can read about that particular subject in great detail.
Top Features Include:
- Over 100 common misconceptions detailed, each with a full in depth explanation page.
- Lovely animated graphics
- Full browse, search, and random. Navigate your own way.
- Detailed "Reading" mode for the explanation page with customizable font size and color.
- Lightning fast speed
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone, iPhone 5, and the new iPad
- Server push architecture ensures you continue to see new misconceptions as they are reported.
- Application updates silently in the background to ensure you can use it immediately.
- Works either offline or online.
- Use swipe gestures or the UI, your choice.
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
You know what is annoying? When people make you buy a separate app for the iPhone and then again for the iPad by adding an XL on the end of the name. We do not do this to you. This is a universal app that will work on both your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch at no extra cost to you.
This app is written by a small company, so you know we care about the app and will work our hearts out to keep it running great for years to come. If you have a good idea for the next version, let us know and we will do our best to add it in.
Talking about money is normally the awkward part of any business transaction. In our case, we are happy to skip that and let you know that we are only charging you .99 cents for our app. We hope you like it as much as we do.
What's New in Version 6.0- General bug fixes
- Updated text
- New SDK