Dino Dot To Dot - Kids Connect The Dots - Learning Games By Tiltan Games
- Publisher: Tiltan Games (2013) LTD
- Genre: Educational
- Released: 16 Mar, 2013
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description*** Connect the Dots - with Dino and Friends ***
connect the dots is Tiltan Games newest game for kids and toddlers in the loved Dinosaurs theme!
Play 144 different scenes in 3 difficulty levels
More than 90 unique images to discover
Your kids will just love these wonderfully drawn pictures and will improve their skills while having fun!
Our educational games are specifically tailored to fit preschool-aged kids, and encourage them to learn from each activity. We specialize in fun educational games.
Aimed for kids in the ages 1-6
*** What's in the game? ***
* 144 connect the dot scenes, from 4 dots for the first one up to 35 dots
* Over 90 unique pictures to discover
* 3 Difficulty levels - Each containing 48 scenes.
Easy - Connect 4-10 Dots
Medium - Connect 11-20 Dots
Hard - Connect 21-35 Dots
* Beautiful pictures from variety of subjects - dinosaurs, toys, vehicles, fruits and vegetables, and many more.
* HD Graphics, suitable for all HD devices
* Positive and pleasant feedback for each action your kid makes - sounds and effects
* Fun post scene actions - pop falling colorful bubbles or explode rising balloons
* Large dots, easy for even the youngest kids to pick and draw
* Increasing difficulty level as your kid advances from scene to scene to connect the dots
* Hinting mechanism to support the child decisions.
* Pleasant Voice over to teach the younger kids to count to 20 or learn the A-B-C.
* Kids safe buttons to prevent accidental entry to parent related pages
* Control the game music and sound effects from the settings menu
* Control the level of assistance children get from the game while playing
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
The game Does Not contain ads.
The game contains In App Purchase to unlock all scenes.
The first 3 scenes are open for free in each difficulty level.
If your kids like this game and you would like to purchase the rest of the puzzles, you can unlock the rest of the puzzles from one of the game locked puzzles.
Thanks for your support!