Diet Diary - Calories
- App Store Info
DescriptionLosing weight has never been easier! Get the best diet app for iPhone!
This is the best diet and weight loss planner app!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body weight with Diet Diary.
Diet Diary will help you shed that unwanted weight for good.
Diet Diary will track your food, exercises and water consumption. You will be able to see where you are with your plan and what is your daily balance.
Simply choose your diet plan and allow Diet Diary to follow your day and calculate your balance.
- Range of diet plan samples
- Built-in BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) calculator
- Large food database including restaurants foods
- Create an unlimited number of custom foods. Easiest and fastest food entry.
- Save and add entire meals, create your own dishes.
- A dish calculator will calculate calories for a newly created dish.
- The Diet Diary reminds you to eat on time.
- Large exercise database
- Create an unlimited number of custom exercises and training. Easiest and fastest exercise entry.
- Create your own training - Training calculator will calculate calories for a newly created training
- Jogging trainer: build-in tracker that will help you during your training (walking, running, cycling) by tracking your distance, time and speed based on a built-in GPS device. Burned calories are automatically added to your diary.
- Water consumption: the Diet Diary reminds you to drink water during the diet and tracks your drinking habits.
- Diet Diary will help you to reach your goal step by step: set your target weight, set fixed daily calories, set your weekly weight lose/gain or just maintain your weight. Diet Diary helps you in any way that you want.
- Configure default amount and add items to the diary by swiping from database.
- All database items are fully editable.
- Works offline: Great for iPod touch users and for the plane, bad coverage, etc. NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- Track daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
- Charts: follow your diet using food/exerciser/water/weight and fat mass charts.
- You can lock diary with a passcode
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.05Fat Mass support