Animated Atlas of Diabetes
- App Store Info
DescriptionAtlas of Diabetes-Animated Video collection:
- a collection of 60 animated videos with 120 corresponding images pertaining to glucose metabolism, action of insulin in glucose uptake, and biological factors playing a role in the onset of diabetes, its complications and management.
-This is an excellent reference and an invaluable resource for effective presentations and lectures.
- Videos are grouped by category
- allows to draw over the video which helps in a discussion
- capture and share the images
- make individual notes
Focus Animated Atlas series is a collection of Authentic Animation videos and images covering
- the key mechanisms
- drug interactions and
- treatment process of respective disease condition.
The animations in this application simplify medical and health information as visual media is particularly well suited to the science of medicine.
They take the viewer on a virtual tour of the human system through extremely accurate and high quality animation to effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques. Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders, these incredible animation videos accompanied by audio make it easier to perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.