Dragon City Mobile
- App Store Info
DescriptionBuild and decorate a magical, floating Dragon City! Breed dragons and hatch eggs to discover new species!
Feed, grow and train your dragons for combat. Customize your dragon team and engage in combat with opponents from all over the world!
Prove yourself as a true Dragon Master!
Dragon City is completely connected to the Facebook version, which means you can take care of your dragons, enter in to battle and manage your DragonCity anytime, anywhere!
• 100+ different dragons so far... with new dragons landing on Dragon City every week!
• Build your Dragon City with lots of farms, special buildings and gorgeous decorations!
• Battle online with thousands of players and their dragon teams!
• Breed and combine up to 10 types of Dragons: Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal, Dark, Legend and Pure!
• 160+ goals to complete!
• Experience the cutest animated graphics ever!
• Invite and help your Facebook friends by sending gifts! Sharing is caring!
What's New in Version 3.5Here’s a new version for you, Dragon Master! Take a look at the new stuff it includes:
- Dragon Book: We’ve asked all the inhabitants in Dragon City everything you need to know about them. Learn all the details about every dragon, from battle tips to how much gold they make! Search for a dragon in your Dragon Book and all the information will be there.
- Stay tuned and prepare to be amazed. The next limited-time island will be new from scratch. New mechanics, new rules, new types of rewards and, of course, it will be loaded with new exclusive themed dragons!
- Dragonarium Building: Use this space to store your unused dragons without having to sell them! Need more space inside it? Unlock up to 300 slots for your creatures. Your collection can be bigger than ever!
- Kindergarten Habitat: By popular demand, now you can see your dragons in their baby stage for as long as you wish. Place dragons in a Kindergarten Habitat and they’ll automatically become babies. But the best thing is that they won’t lose their level and skills. They will still be able to produce Gold, fight and go on quests. When you want them back in their adult stage, just take them out of the Kindergarten! Cool, right?
-Bug fixes: We just love to squash bugs for you.