iMixPlayer HD - 1st multitrack player with equalizer and mixer
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe first media player where user can adjust the volume and sounding (using EQ) of each musical instrument in multitrack songs and videos which are available for free download within the app and control the volume of any audio track independently and simultaneously using mixing console while watching a movie (avi, mkv, mp4 and ogm formats). Plays movies Full HD (1920x1080) without conversion.
• Supported video formats - avi, mpg, mkv, 3gp, dv, flv, m4v, mp4, ogm, ogv, vob, wmv, mov, asf.
• Supported audio formats - mp3, aac, alac, flac, mka, m4a, oga(ogg), wav, wma, asf, aiff.
• Animated Reel to Reel player (play, fast forward, rewind, VU).
• Multilingual user interface and files browser with file management.
• Change app language without changing the device language.
• Sorting by date, name, size and extension.
• Download files by iTunes File Sharing, Wi-FI, FTP, HTTP.
• Save and load presets for the equalizer and tracks mixer.
• Create folders and subfolders.
• Play the last file.
• Play folders as playlist.
• Background playback.
• Rotation lock.
• Standard music presets (pop, rock, jazz...)
• Go to Settings to enable Hybrid Decoder for Full HD smooth playback.
Non - standard features
• Listening multitrack songs in karaoke mode.
• Five channel tracks mixer.
• Three-band Equalizer.
• Use the equalizer almost for all kind of audio tracks.
• The ability to rehearse outside the studio or home.
• Tracklist allows you to see and control the tracks inside multitrack files.
How can I play a multitrack song in Karaoke mode?
Visit imixplayer.com for free registration and to find information about multitrack music and video creation.
1. Player does not divide the songs of common formats, such as mp3 or wav, to separate tracks or musical instruments.
2. For copyright protection, all user files and all free audio and video material are available for free download from the imixplayer.com site, cannot be exported from the application.
3. iTunes Backup is turned off by default (for iTunes sync or iCloud backup), and you can't see the files in iTunes.
What's New in Version 1.21. Added Full HD (1080p) video playback support.
2. Added Hybrid Decoder.
3. Added Danish localization.
4. Reduced application size.
5. Added tooltip in web downloader to help users to know how to play multitrack songs in karaoke mode.