- App Store Info
Description***NOTE: THIS APP REQUIRES AN EXISTING AuctionGenius SUBSCRIPTION AND IS FOR AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIPS ONLY. ***
***NOTE: Black Book data requires an additional mobile subscription per device.***
***NOTE: The VIN scanner requires an autofocusing camera. Some older Apple devices do NOT have autofocus cameras, so VIN scanning is NOT supported on those devices.***
The AuctionGenius mobile application was designed to support existing AuctionGenius subscribers in the process of evaluating vehicles for acquisition on the lot or at the auction.
· VIN Scanning
· Automatic Trim & Mileage for Auction Vehicles
· Instant Wholesale Book Values from KBB, Black Book, NADA, and Galves
· Instant MMR Values
· Instant Vehicle History Reports
· Instant Access to Auction Condition Reports
· Savable Notes
· Quick & Easy Auction Integration (Navigate from vehicle to vehicle with ease at the auction)
Using this application on an iPhone or iPad with autofocus, automobile dealers with an AuctionGenius account can quickly scan VIN barcodes on vehicles of interest or navigate seamlessly through auction run-lists to instantly retrieve wholesale book values, MMR, history reports and other valuable information related to the valuation of the vehicle.
The AuctionGenius mobile application leverages auction data to automatically populate trim and mileage when the VIN is scanned. The app also allows dealers to stand in the lane at the auction and navigate easily from one vehicle to the next without ever having to scan the VIN or enter trim and mileage.
What's New in Version 1.17.0- QR code scanning
- Visual indication of closed sales vehicles at auctions