ProTracker Plus Weight, Calorie & Exercise Tracker
- Publisher: Gossain Software LLC
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 17 Jan, 2013
- Size: 66.7 MB
- Price: $3.99
- App Store Info
Description"This app works great! I've lost 12 pounds in 10 days!" - ◆◆◆◆◆
ProTracker value and calorie tracking is available on iPad, iPhone and iPod!
So you've got a few pounds to lose and you've tried everything but still have no significant results? Well look no further because it is a proven fact that people who write down what they eat can nearly triple their weight loss.
Carrying a pen and paper with you all day is not the most practical way to keep a food diary, but with ProTracker you'll always be just one touch away from your food diary. It has all the benefits of a paper tracker and much more. Simply put, this app will help you lose weight and keep it off.
PRICING AND PLANS:
BASIC PLAN - UNLIMITED (included with app purchase)
• Diary for Calorie Tracking - Track your food, exercise and more on a daily basis
• Weight Tracker
• Activity and Exercise Tracker
• Step Tracker - Sync with the Steps counter in Apple’s Health app.
• Barcode Scanner - Over 300,000+ UPC's available with ability to submit new barcodes.
• Online Food Database - Over 110,000 restaurants and standard USDA foods.
• Custom Macronutrient Goals - Set custom goals for fat, carb and protein intake.
• Daily and Weekly Summary - View charts that give you a breakdown of your food intake and track your macronutrient goals.
• Reminders - Remind yourself to eat a snack, drink water, weigh-in and track your food.
• Water and Vitamin Tracker - Track your water intake and ensure key nutritional requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL PLAN - $0.99 per month or $6.99 per year*
• Includes all BASIC PLAN features
• Meal Builder (coming soon…)
• Recipe Builder (coming soon…)
• Activity Sync for Apple Watch and FitBit (coming soon…)
• AirDrop meals to friends - Share your meals with friends and family. (coming soon…)
• PDF Summary - Print and share a weekly or daily summary for a nutritionist, fitness trainer or friend. (coming soon…)
*All prices in USD. Prices may vary by region based on significant currency exchange rate changes. These regional pricing changes are controlled by Apple.
Check out what some of our successful users are saying:
◆◆◆◆◆ - "So great for an on-the-go eating lifestyle"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "It does everything you need to track and show progress!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "I really love this app!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "I typically never write reviews however this app rocks and I felt compelled to tell everyone about it!!"
◆◆◆◆◆ - "I've lost 13 pounds in the first month of using this. Love it!"
ProTracker integrates with Apple's Health app by:
• Accessing activity information including daily step counts.
• Adding your water intake into the Health app.
• Adding weight entries to the Health app.
• Pulling weight entries from the Health app.
• Using Health data to pre-populate relevant fields during account setup.
Other important features of ProTracker:
• Suggested Entries - Recommends foods and exercises to favorite based on your history for quicker tracking.
• Automatic Daily Target - Your daily target is automatically adjusted for you as your weight changes.
• Custom Calorie Goals - Manually set your calorie goal to fit your lifestyle.
• Copying and Moving - Create new foods, exercises and meals by copying or moving from your existing entries.
• Units - Support for US, Metric and Stone units.
• Design - Extremely user-friendly and intuitive to use.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ProTrackerApp
Follow us on Twitter: @ProTrackerApp (twitter.com/ProTrackerApp)
Follow us on Google+: google.com/+Protrackerapps
Follow us on Pinterest: pinterest.com/ProTrackerApp
Follow us on YouTube: youtube.com/c/Protrackerapps
If you like this app, please leave us a review. If you feel a feature is missing or can be improved please send an email to [email protected], and give us the opportunity to work on an update before writing a review.
What's New in Version 2.0.3Thank you for all your feedback. We listened and this update includes the following additions and fixes:
New in ProTracker 2.0.3:
• Fixed bug with signup flow for some iPad users
• Minor enhancements
New in ProTracker 2.0.2:
• Added Quick Add feature when creating foods!
New in ProTracker 2.0.1:
• Added Fruit / Veggie switch to zero value
• Fixed online database showing 0 value for old layout
• Added red badge to the app icon that shows the remaining intake for the day
• Added day of the week (i.e. Mon, Tue, ...) to Diary page
• Added ability to favorite food while creating it
• Removed "brand" and "saturated fat" as a "required" field when creating a new food
• Added support for nursing mothers
• Fixed keyboard "," (comma) issue for French users
Thanks for using ProTracker! This is a big update that includes a re-designed app interface, the ability to create a account to safely store you data in the cloud and a recipe builder. To add these great features we've literally rewritten the entire app. However, due to the major changes to the architecture of the app, we cannot migrate existing data. Fear not! If this is a problem for you, we've included the ability to keep using the app as-is, and simply switch to the new interface whenever it's convenient for you! We hope you love the update and will be adding more and more great features to the app in the coming months.
New in ProTracker 2.0:
• Brand New App Interface!
• Calorie Tracking
• Recipe Builder
• Meal Builder
• Macronutrient Tracking
• Water Tracking
• Step Tracker
• Apple Health app integration
• Custom reminders