- App Store Info
DescriptionDoctor Cardio is an application which measures your heart rate. You can save your results for future reference, keep track of multiple people with individual profiles, add notes and locations, and even print out your measurements for sharing or safe keeping.
Doctor Cardio uses your device's built-in camera to take pictures of your fingertip and calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
Doctor Cardio provides tools for cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, internists, emergency room physicians, medical students, nurses, technicians, and other health care workers who deal with cardiac arrhythmias.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban, sotalol, apixaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, and Milstein)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
-Long QT diagnosis score from 1993 to 2011 version (Schwartz et al. Circulation 2011, 124:2181)