Learn Cantonese phrasebook for Travel in Hong Kong and Macau
- App Store Info
Description*Learn Cantonese is our 12th language in the successful Learn Series*
Learn Cantonese is an easy to use mobile phrasebook that will give visitors to Hong Kong, Macau and those who are interested in learning Cantonese a good start in the language. Learn Cantonese is recorded using a native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Hong Kong and Macau.
* Universal app works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* 1600+ phrases in total, 300+ phrases included for free
* Optional upgrade via in-app to unlock all
* Option to playback audio at slower speed
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Time and date
* Colours and prints
* Towns and districts
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Body parts
* Occasion phrases
* Action words
* Tongue twisters
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES?
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. To restore your purchases on a new device, tap on PRO badge on one of the locked categories, tap on the Restore Purchase button. Even if you forget to do this step and try to buy the app again, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at [email protected] and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
What's New in Version 2.3- Corrected the repeat-play function so it's now default as repeat-play in each category
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact us with any issues or suggestions by going to Settings on the app > Support.
Thank you for using Learn Cantonese from Codegent.