Bangkok Travel Guide & offline maps
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Bangkok2Go travel guide was created as an ideal assistant for those who are coming to this amazing city. It contains the most complete information about the city and its fascinating landmarks, various recreation activities, cultural information and wonderful events.
- GPS tracking and 100 % offline maps. There's no need to go online to find out where you are or where are you going. Our detailed offline maps help you to avoid data roaming charges. Just switch on offline maps at the setting menu to cut your mobile internet expenses.
- Unique information about Bangkok's famous landmarks and recommended places to visit with detailed instructions on getting to the destination and illustrated with vivid pictures.
- Useful information and practical advice about visa requirements, rules of entry into the country, costs of accommodation and answers to plenty of other questions you may have.
- Large list of restaurants, cafes, bars, and nightclubs, indicating their addresses, hours of operation, prices and other useful info.
- Remarkable Augmented Reality feature - AR. Just click on the AR button, turn your iPhone or iPad around yourself and discover the most interesting places, best restaurants and a variety of recreational activities near you.
- Constantly updated program of Bangkok's most interesting events: concerts, festivals, presentations, and more.
- Bangkok BTS & MRT (Rapid Transit System) guide. Use our specially designed feature "getting there by Metro" to get directions from your current location to the desired attractions, restaurants or other points of interest.
- Weather info & forecast.
- Currency converter using up to date exchange rate.
- For the best user experience the Bangkok2Go travel guide uses interactive maps to display the location of every point of interest listed.
- Bangkok2Go also features stylish design, convenient, user-friendly interface, and absolute absence of annoying advertisements.
An important advantage of the travel guide is that all texts, photographs and offline map are available without internet connection, which allows saving on roaming and mobile internet. Internet connection is required for regular data updates.
We firmly believe that the Bangkok2Go travel guide will help to make your trip to Bangkok as comfortable and as vividly impressionable as possible.