Baby Pad - Learn How to Say Good Night To Your Mobile Device - EduGame For Toddlers
- App Store Info
DescriptionYour kid won’t hand over your tablet when you need it most? You think that your toddler spends too much time with the device or you have trouble explaining to him/her that they need to stop? If your attempts at taking the tablet away end up in cries and argument, try this app.
Baby Pad is an educative game for the youngest children around the age of 2, showing them that your tablet needs also to be respected. It’s filled with expressive animations and fun interactions and helps the child to build a healthy relation with your tablet.
- limited play time adjusted to the age of our recipient
- tranquilizing ending after which the child will be ready to return leave the tablet in your hands
- colorful graphics and animations charged with emotions will make your child happily return to this app
- music and sounds creating a wonderful atmosphere for your child.
- safety: no in-app purchases, locked section for parents
YOU WILL GAIN:
- a strong and convincing argument when you’ll want to take the device away: tablet goes to sleep now.
- awareness that your child is using a safe app consulted with a psychologist
YOUR CHILD WILL GAIN:
- improved hand-eye coordination
- practiced shape recognising and shape matching ability
- developed logical thinking
THE APP ITSELF
You can choose to play with the blue or pink tablet. You can always go back and change your mind. Regardless of the chosen Pad, the number of games to play is limited to four. After the last game is finished, you will see the animated outro showing a day spent with the device. At the end the Pad goes to sleep and the screen turns into a night sky.
There are four mini-games in the app available from the house scene. Tap:
- the food on the table to feed the tablet (drag the cable to the spot highlighted in blue)
- the guitar to help the tablet play a sound (guide the note through the labyrinth)
- the broomstick to tidy up (drag the icons to the matching grey areas)
- the bed to see if the tablet is tired (by looking at the tablet’s facial expression decide if it should be dragged to the night cloud or to the day cloud)
To enter the For Parents section, tap “for parents” on the main screen and then quickly the bottom left corner of the screen (KIDS PROTECTED).
To switch from HD or to HD (retina display only), go to your iPad’s/iPhone's settings and choose Baby Pad from the list on the left.