- App Store Info
DescriptionLas Vegas is based on the "SPIEL DES JAHRES" 2012 nominated board game from the company Alea, known for publishing gripping card and board games such as Puerto Rico and San Juan.
Las Vegas combines simple gameplay with challenging strategy for a motivating, addictive gaming experience. Once you have started a game, you’ll want to play second round, then another… and another.
The digital version of the game has been given a new look, and sets the player in the middle of the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas. The clatter of slot machines and jazzy tunes provide a typical casino atmosphere.
- A dynamic adaptation of the "SPIEL DES JAHRES" 2012 nominated board game “Las Vegas”.
- Start playing straight away and learn the rules with the tutorial as you play.
- Play in multiplayer mode with up to 4 players. You can play with human opponents or against the computer.
- Computer-controlled players with different skill levels and characteristics when playing a local game.
- Asynchronous multiplayer mode: play with friends around the world with up to four players.
- A variant of the original game included, offering additional gameplay, new strategies and even more variety.
- Stay motivated with worldwide Leaderboards and challenging Achievements.
- Online game betting feature offers additional suspense in the race to score points.
- State-of-the-art 3D graphics in a neon glitter setting typical of Las Vegas.
- Universal app: works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Feel free to check out Ravensburger’s other games, including Scotland Yard, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, San Juan and Puerto Rico, along with many, many others.
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
What's New in Version 1.2Many thanks for your feedback and positive reviews! With this update we address the following, known issues:
- Bug fixed that prevented buttons in the title screen from working.
- Bug fixed with the 'back' button not working in a local game.
- Bug fixed that made the app freeze right after starting a game.
- Bug fixed for multiplayer games that produced a crash after a Big Cash Bet with players having the same score.
- Bug fixed for multiplayer games that made the app freeze while syncing with Game Center.
- '10000$' bug fixed that made a player lose 10000 cash.
- iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5th generation: altered position of the casino confirmation button.
- Neglected the refresh button in the end screen that made the score calculation run again.
- Further bugfixing an optimization.
Please carry on with your much appreciated positive reviews in case you like our app!