- App Store Info
Description"Mosaique can be downright distracting to the extent that the rest of the world can seemingly fall away and disappear. 4/5" - Touch Arcade
"Mosaique is one of those apps that transcend traditional puzzle games." - iDownloadBlog
".. perfect for either a bit of mental exercise on the go or some extended Zen meditation on the couch." - Joystiq
"If you have fond memories of Tetris, or just like puzzle games and own an iPhone, you should pick up Mosaique. 5/5" - Gamezebo
** AS SEEN IN APPLE'S 2013 WWDC KEYNOTE
** FEATURED IN APPLE'S "POPULAR PUZZLERS", WHAT'S HOT and NEW & NOTEWORTHY SECTIONS
** AND CHOSEN BY C-NET AS ONE OF THE BEST MOBILE GAMES FOR MAY 2013!
Solve the Mosaique! Lose yourself in the pastime of another world!
With just seven levels the game can be easily completed in the time it takes for sunlight to reach the Earth. Arrange and clear tiles of matching colors to beat each level and discover the hidden depths behind this addictive puzzle game. The pride of the Vraxis moon colonists is yours to enjoy!
- Algorithmically generated levels. Different each game!
- Play as you please. Mosaique gives back only as much strategic challenge as you put in.
- No time limits. It's a game, not a test.
- 10 minute original soundtrack to help you slip away.
- Elegantly designed interface and visual experience. Immerse yourself!
Shake the game and watch the sand-filled tiles float around in an anti-gravitational field!
Check out our website for more information about Mosaique:
What's New in Version 1.4.2Thanks for playing Mosaique! This is an intermediary release that contains the following changes:
• New advertisement in the menu ** The Mosaique soundtrack is now available for purchase. If you enjoy Mosaique, please consider supporting us with a purchase via iTunes or Bandcamp. See the last page of the menu for more information!
We have a larger update in the works that will address issues some people are having with Mosaique not saving their progress when the app goes into the background. This is actually due to iOS's memory usage not Mosaique itself, but we're working on a workaround that will address this and make Mosaique more solid than ever. Stay tuned, and as always, thanks for playing!
The Winning Blimp Team