- App Store Info
DescriptionADHD Reader improves outcomes in reading success by increasing dwell time and focus while reducing demands on executive function. It provides audiovisual highlighting and pacing cues to help increase focus and attention while reading from short practice material.
It offers a wealth of features for reading support:
- Increased spacing between words and paragraphs
- Customizable highlighting and pacing speeds
- Special fonts for Dyslexia
- High-contrast night mode for Low Vision support
- Syllable or Word-level highlighting
- Tactile pacing for self-paced reading
ADHD Reader is an early intervention and special education tool designed to improve core reading skills and to reduce the likelihood of requiring Text-to-Speech or other similar reading supports in the future.
What's New in Version 2.1- Louder metronome sound
- Smoother - less distracting - highlighting transitions
- Name change