- Publisher: National Health Care Provider Solutions, LLC
- Genre: Medical
- Released: 27 May, 2013
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionTired of carrying a set of expandable cards all the time for some algorithms? Flipping through the cards to find the right one wastes valuable time in an emergency situation. MediCode gives you easy access to all the algorithms from the palm of your hands.
As health care professionals, you save lives every day. In times of emergency and dismay, others turn to you and trust that you will take the right steps to save them or their loved ones. But no emergency situation is the same. Having a set of tools in your pocket can make all the difference. The MediCode app is a simple, easy-to-use resource for all of your BLS, ACLS, and PALS algorithms, including CPR. As our gift to you, we are making this app available to you for free!
At National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS), the premier provider for online certification and recertification courses, we believe that improvements can be made through providing exceptional education and resources. NHCPS has compiled a list of the vital Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) algorithms, all of which can be viewed and navigated with the touch of your fingertips.
Download MediCode now and start saving lives! Also, check out our CertAlert+ app to conveniently access all your licenses and certifications in one place anytime, anywhere.
The individual algorithms included in MediCode are:
• Basic Life Support
- Adult BLS Algorithm
- Pediatric BLS Algorithm
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Details for Cardiac Arrest
- Immediate Post Cardiac-Arrest Care Algorithm
- Bradycardia with Pulse Algorithm
- Tachycardia with Pulse Algorithm
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
- Details for Pediatric Cardiac Arrest
- Immediate Post for Cardiac Arrest
- Pediatric Bradycardia with Pulse/Poor Perfusion Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia Algorithm
- Adult BLS Algorithm
- Simple Adult BLS Algorithm
What's New in Version 2.1Login with Facebook