- App Store Info
DescriptionChainphoria was made by the developer of DropZap and DropZap 2. It is an original color matching game with elaborate chain reactions. Figuring out how to play is part of the game.
Gameplay video: http://www.chainphoria.com Game rules: http://www.chainphoria.com/rules
• Flyers 1
• Flyers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Learn with a Friend (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• After making a move, hold to slow down chain reaction.
• Game Center leaderboard
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
• listen to your own music
Uses cocos2d for iPhone.
• cocos2d Copyright (c) 2011 - Zynga Inc. and contributors; license: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/wiki/doku.php/license
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead. All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath
• CocosDenshion Copyright (c) 2010 Steve Oldmeadow; license: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/wiki/doku.php/cocosdenshion:license
What's New in Version 1.2Changes include:
* addition of three new game types each of which has standard and relentless variations
* removal of Learn 1, Learn 2, and Learn 3