- App Store Info
DescriptionChainphoria was made by the developer of DropZap and DropZap 2. It is a color matching game with elaborate chain reactions.
Game rules: http://www.chainphoria.com/rules
• Flyers 1
• Followers 1
• Flyers 2
• Followers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Teach a Friend (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• Game Center leaderboards for standard and relentless modes
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
• listen to your own music
Uses cocos2d v2.1 for iPhone.
• cocos2d Copyright © 2008-2011 Ricardo Quesada and contributors; Copyright © 2011-2012 Zynga Inc. and contributors; license: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/wiki/doku.php/license
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead. All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath
• CocosDenshion Copyright (c) 2010 Steve Oldmeadow; license: http://www.cocos2d-iphone.org/wiki/doku.php/cocosdenshion:license
What's New in Version 2.0Changes include:
• use of drop piece
• some changes to game rules
• addition of another followers game type
• addition of practice mode