counting, unusual match game
- App Store Info
DescriptionUnique two players mode make it perfect for family and friends! Play against each other on one iPad!
Counting is game for chain reaction effect!
This addictive game is so easy to play:
- Blocks are numbered from 1 to 8.
- Count the number of connected blocks in a row (or column) and a match is occurred when any one of these blocks has the the same number. E.g. when there are five connected blocks in a row, the number-5 block has a match.
- Matched block would be removed. In addition it would make nearby (4 directions) grayed/unseen blocks clearer.
- Bombs are special blocks. A match would trigger any bomb in connected row or column. A triggered bomb would trigger nearby (8-directions) bombs. A triggered bomb would make nearby (8 directions) blocks clearer.
- When any column of blocks are more than 8, i.e. an overflow, the game is over.
The game is so much fun with the chain reactions caused by matches happen in turn. A good chain reaction can save you from a close overflow.
Get stuck? Don't worry, all blocks would rotate into a different number when a drop does not generate any match!