FileZ - The file manager for your app.net cloud storage
- App Store Info
DescriptionFileZ is a file manager app for your files stored on the social network framework app.net (ADN). It runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Support for in-app viewing of images, audio clips, videos, Word, Excel, PDF, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more.
With comprehensive URL scheme support allowing to start actions from other apps like Launch Center Pro. Supported URL schemes: upload latest photo, pick photo/video and upload, take photo/video and upload, draw something and upload, record audio and upload, get authorized users in app. Full support for x-callback-url which allows you to return to the calling app. FileZ can return the link to the file it uploaded in several formats: link, htmllink, htmlimage, htmlimagelink, markdown, mdlink, mkimage, mdimagelink, html5video, html5audio. You can also specify which authorized user should be used to execute the requested action.
If you like the app, feel free to write a review in the AppStore. As we cannot reply to reviews, please contact @ludolphus on app.net for any questions about the app.
Features of Filez:
* See all your files on ADN File Storage
* Multi user support
* URL schemes that work great with Launch Center Pro
* Copy files between authorized users
* Native iPad support
* Add photo/video from camera roll and camera (includes filter / photo editor)
* Record audio
* Create drawings and upload them
* Full OpenIn support incoming and outgoing
* Mail link to file
* Mail file as attachment
* Share file on ADN (using oEmbed for images,video&audio), Twitter or Facebook (with inline image)
* Copy link to file in various formats (markdown, html)
* Rename files
* Delete files
* Change file permission from public to private and vice versa
* Fleksy keyboard support
* Background audio
* File details view
* Filter files on one or more file types
* Works in Portrait and Landscape modes
What's New in Version 2.1.0- Added more copy link options: markdown and HTML. Works for files marked public only.
- When a URL pointing to a file is detected on the clipboard fileZ will offer to add it to your ADN storage
x-error callback for all url schemes
icons for the side panel (iPhone only)
improved scrolling performance