A Despicable Bears Gold Rush - Free Rail Miner Game
- Publisher: Hotel Romeo Media LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 30 Jun, 2013
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionEvery despicable bear wants all gold everythang. Hop in the mine cart and get as deep within the cave as possible to get all thoe riches.
It's dangerous in there. Watch out for boulders that have fallen onto the tracks that will wreck your cart and end your run at the gold. Leap for track to track in the old abandoned mine so you don't fall into the abyss. Stay clear of bats flying at your head. They're bound to cause a crash that wil end your treasure chasing adventue.
Here's how the game works:
Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid obstacles:
- Tap your left thumb or finger on the left side of the screen to jump from rail to rail to stay alive.
- Grab gold coins to unlock more bears in your crew
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Despicable Bears Gold Rush it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to survive and collect gold coins.
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
-DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.