Argus - Pedometer, Run, Cycle achieve your fitness and weight loss goals with the ultimate activity tracker by Azumio
- App Store Info
DescriptionJust featured in Apple's new TV Ad - Strength! and all over the web and on Apple's home page. You DON'T need a dedicated pedometer to know how many steps you've walked each day, download Argus today and use your phone to begin living healthier!
24/7 Steps and active Calorie counter, GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving; keeping track of Water, Coffee and Tea intake; snapping photos of meals in one click. Featured in USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others.
Argus turns your iPhone into a sophisticated health and fitness device as it monitors and manages your activities, food, workouts, sleep, hydration, weight and vitals, helping you make sense of numerous bio-feedback data points to reach your health goals and improve overall well-being.
Argus is designed to harness every aspect of mobile computing to monitor your lifestyle without compromising your privacy. Argus is engineered for minimal power consumption and run 24/7 in the background. However continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
- Daily Steps and active Calorie counter
- GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving
- Creates Food diary of all your meals with food photo snapping
- Set daily goals for Steps, Sleep time and Hydration
- Observe trends over time with all variables to track wellness
- Uses Instant Fitness for your home workouts
- Uses Sleep Time to monitor your sleep cycles
- Uses Instant Heart Rate to monitor your heart beats
- Built in support of third party wearable devices and health apps
- Motion coprocessor support to save battery time on iPhone 5S
With an intuitive, eye-catching interface, Argus allows you to get a snapshot of your daily activity. Timeline is organized in a honeycomb structure that allow easy aggregation of your data and detailed views. You can tap once on a cell to get more information. You can tap and hold for 2 seconds to get the aggregated views of your inputs. Smart gesture - tilt iPhone 180 degrees back and forth to add water.
Enjoy Argus - your ultimate health and fitness companion.
*Argus is best used with an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.
What's New in Version 3.1- Insights
- iOS8 Support
- Today Widget for daily steps and floors in notification center