Learning Cardiology quiz
- Publisher: Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- Genre: Education
- Released: 20 Jul, 2013
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Price: $1.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionThis is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise cardiology or cardiovascular terminology, system and disorders. The quiz also measures your knowledge of the foundation medical terms used when referring to the cardiology of the human body.
This quiz is the most popular among the nurses and nursing students on the Learning Nurse website. This Cardiology Quiz app combines several of our cardiovascular terminology and disorders quizzes. With over 240 questions, it covers topics such as medical terms and vocabulary associated with the five structures of the cardiovascular system, the primary functions of the cardiovascular system, and the common symptoms and treatments for cardiovascular diseases and disorders.
Feedback is provided immediately making it a great interactive / discovery learning tool.
You can select the number of questions (25, 50 or 100) you want to take in the quiz. Questions are randomized each time. It shows you final score at the end of the quiz.
This app will be extremely useful for you if you want to review what they have learned in class / on your own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great tool / resource for anyone studying Cardiology in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
This review quiz app contains over 240 questions - multiple choice and true / false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want to test their advanced knowledge of the cardiology or the heart.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test yourself
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique cardiology or cardiovascular quiz and you’ll be glad you did!