MIDI Designer 12 — Professional MIDI Controller
- App Store Info
DescriptionNow FREE for a limited time only.
●●●●● May 2015 News ●●●●●
● Read all about it! Version 1.0 of our comprehensive user manual is here! ● midiDesigner.com/manual
● MIDI over USB for free with Music IO ● musicIOapp.com/iosMidi
Dream, create and play your perfect MIDI controller with MIDI Designer:
● Reviewed and loved by DJ Tech Tools, Recording Magazine, Sound on Sound and Keyboard Magazine
● Winner of Sonic Touch Gold Award for Best App
● Trusted on stage by veteran touring acts like Todd Rundgren and newer projects like POSTYR and Groove Boston
● A studio cornerstone for music producers like Shadow Child and Oliver for tweaking tons of vintage gear
● Used by musicians, VJs and DJs all around the world
● Platform for community- and professionally-sourced layouts for top-flight gear (e.g., Korg, Roland, Casio, Moog and Yamaha)
If you can dream it, you can create it in MIDI Designer.
Sometimes you need a professional MIDI controller, but with just a few controls. MIDI Designer 12 provides the same rock-solid platform, ease of use and awesome playability of MIDI Designer Pro, but with just 12 controls. Embrace the simplicity.
MIDI Designer is the top choice for controlling ANYTHING via MIDI—from hardware synths to DAWs, lighting rigs to other iOS apps:
● Design your perfect controller using customizable knobs, sliders, XY pads, labels, panels and more
● Choose background color, texture and LED color for up to 8 banks of 6 pages
● Save, load and share your layouts and pages with other users
● Send and receive all MIDI message types, including sysex, NRPN and 14-bit CC.
● Connect any way CoreMIDI can: use Wi-Fi or hardware such as the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer II, iRig, iConnect, and others
● Use supercontrols and subcontrols to create simple and complex relationships between controls
● Full support for external hardware via the "Pedalboards Feature"
● Presets and other features make a mature, reliable platform for your future development
MIDI Designer is easy to use, infinitely flexible and customizable, and battle-tested in performance. It's the most-respected MIDI controller for iOS.
* * * * * dream | create | play * * * * *
Find out more: midiDesigner.com
Daily updates on Twitter: @midiDesigner
Daily updates on Facebook: /midiDesigner
What's New in Version 1.7.01.7 is our 29th update. We've been in the App Store for over three years with hundreds of thousands of downloads. You, our users, are smart, passionate and articulate. Thank you for your invaluable feedback, testing and dialog: with your help and support we keep pushing MIDI Designer forward.
● ● ● ● ●
Our Community has grown! You've shared layouts to control gear and apps from Akai, Casio, Dave Smith Instruments, EnergyXT2, Eventide, IK Multimedia, Jomox, Kawai, Korg, Line6, Moog, Mutable Instruments, Novation, Peavey, Pioneer, Roland, Sequential Circuits, Sugar Bytes, Sonic Charge, Sonic Potions, Strymon, A Tasty Pixel, TC Electronic, ValhallaDSP, Waldorf, WTPA, and Yamaha.
● ● ● ● ●
Version 1.7 is a mix of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. These mostly affect advanced users and anyone using other authors' layouts.
New Features Include:
● Page Copy and Make Similar
● New subcontrol option for Send Current Value
● Bit Changers (for legacy gear like the DX7)
● New supercontrol option for First Available Sub for buttons
● Issues with Presets for Groups & Channel Changers for saving, loading and appending
● All duplicate send issues resolved
● Fixed bugs for iOS 8 and use with other iOS apps
The list is deep: Check out the details at midiDR.com/changelog#one-seven
● ● ● ● ●
We love your feedback! Use feedback2014 [at] midiDesigner.com, and please keep the reviews coming on the App Store!