Routie ~ GPS sports tracker
- App Store Info
DescriptionRoutie is a simple, fast & beautiful way to track and share your sport activities. It features streamlined iOS 7 design and many things that you’ll appreciate. It’s a universal tracker, great for Running, Cycling, Walking, Kayaking and basically any outdoor sport.
• view interactive graphs of speed and altitude
• see specific point from graph on map using 1 finger
• measure any interval using 2 fingers
• take photos right with within the app
• photo thumbnails are displayed on map, so you can see where each of your photos was taken
• (optionally) set caption to your photos
• Auto-import: photos that you take with default camera application can be automagically imported in Routie
• Auto-export: photos taken with Routie are (optionally) exported to Camera Roll album
• see your live tracking data in smart bar at top of the tracking screen
• see your path on map - you can choose between default maps (Standard, Satellite or Hybrid view) and Open Street Maps (Street, Cycle or MapQuest view)
• with Routie, you worry about setting track activity _after_ tracking. When you are going out for that run or cycling trip, all you need to do is press “Start”
• after the tracking is finished, you can set track name, activity and notes (all optional)
• see your current GPS reception with a satellite button [green = accurate, red = inaccurate, grey = unknown]
• switch to full-screen mode by dragging the top bar down
• these 3 values are shown at once, just tap to switch between them
- Current Speed, Average Speed, Max Speed
- Current Altitude, Max Altitude, Min Altitude
- Distance, Total Time
• with ability to restore unsaved tracking session, you won’t loose your tracking data again. Ever.
• view your entire tracking history, organised into months
• see activity icon, name, distance and date of each of your tracks in one list
• see track path on the map of your choice
• explore all the track data that you need:
Start time, Distance, Duration, End Time, Min Altitude, Max Altitude, Climb, Time Moving, Average Speed, Max Speed
• view interesting track points with optional map annotations
- these include: Max Speed, Max and Min Altitude, Photos, Notes and more
• it’s super easy to share your tracks with Routie!
• share to Twitter and/or Facebook, with just one tap
• it’s typing-free: just grant Routie access to one of your phone’s social network profiles and you are ready to go!
• your username is pre-filled with your social network’s profile name
• track link - each share track has its link, to a website with track details and a large map
• your track photos and notes are shared too
• Routie can detect pauses during tracking for you
• view time moving and time you spent still
• view “real” average speed - calculated from the time you were moving
• turn on Pause Locations to see on map exact places and time intervals of each detected pause
• add a note with a single long-touch anywhere on the map
• or add note to your current position by long-touching the user-locating arrow
• change notes positon by dragging the annotation around
• notes that are not related to a particular place can be typed into Notes field when saving the track
Other Advanced Features
• save your battery with Battery watchdog
• have your track notes pre-filled with Start and Stop Address of the track
• view current tracking info on app icon (‘badge’) - choose between Tracking Activity, Current speed and Trip distance
• choose between Metric and Imperial unit system (the default one is set based on your locale preferences)
• and more..
With almost 2 years in development, Routie pushes the boundary of what tracking applications can accomplish in many ways. The user experience was carefully crafted, with every position, every pixel and simply every detail carefully thought-through. You’ll be pleased how easy-to-use yet powerful Routie is.
What's New in Version 2.2• NEW FEATURE: Open Street Map support!
Now you can switch from default maps to OpenStreetMap (Street, Cycle or MapQuest). If you are a tourist or cyclist and need very detailed maps, you will definitely appreciate this!
• when editing a route, "type" field was renamed to "activity", so now it will hopefully be more clear to international users what this field is for.
• new info popovers will show you and explain how to use the full-screen mode introduced in version 2.1, as well as how to set the Open Street Maps.
• your selected map type is now synchronised across the app and between launches. (If you set a certain map type while Tracking, the same map type will be used when you open a Route from My Routes tab, and vice versa.)
• various minor improvements and fixes
As always, happy tracking, and stay tuned for next updates!