CanOpener — for Headphones
- App Store Info
DescriptionGet the most from your music
“CanOpener conjures speakers from your headphones” – Pitchfork
“CanOpener's approach is anything but snake oil — it's science” – Gizmodo
“CanOpener is an excellent app for listening with headphones on iOS” – TUAW
CanOpener makes listening to music better on iOS. Fine-tune the listening experience for your own ears, headphones, and personal tastes.
▶ Crossfeed – We’d all love to listen to music on great speakers. But — most of the time — modern life calls for headphones. CanOpener’s unique “Crossfeed” helps you recreate, on headphones, the rich sonic experience of listening on high-end speakers.
▶ Equalizer – Dial in some more clarity, scoop the mids, boost or cut the bass. CanOpener offers flexible tone shaping with gorgeous, touchable equalizer options.
▶ Dosimeter and loudness metering – CanOpener can measure precisely how loud you are listening, helping you monitor your listening habits and protect your hearing.
• Play your existing iTunes library with CanOpener, no importing
• Support for lossless audio formats like FLAC and ALAC
• Play hi-res audio up to 192kHz/24
• Proven crossfeed algorithm and extensive monitoring controls
• Mastering-grade baxandall equalizer with spectrogram
• dB SPL prediction & dosimeter
• More precise volume control
• Gapless playback
• 64-bit digital audio path
• Good Hertz sample rate converter & dither
Add-ons (available for In-App purchase):
• Pencil EQ™ – A new equalizer option that allows you to create any EQ shape by simply drawing.
• Speaker+™ – Optimizes your built-in iPhone speaker sound
• HiFi Pack - Unlocks even higher quality sample rate conversion and dither controls for pro users
Find us on Twitter @canopener
More info at: goodhertz.com/canopener
Thank you for your support!
* We recommend using CanOpener with iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or newer devices.
* CanOpener can play iTunes Match files, but the files must be downloaded to your device.
What's New in Version 1.22• Improved dither reliability for all users
• Fix for FLAC library issues on iOS 6.0
• Improved library reloading for users with very large music collections
One last thing: if you enjoy listening to music with CanOpener, please take a moment to write us a nice review on the AppStore — a good review always helps!