Winery Passport - Find Local Wine Tastings, Wineries & Wines
- Publisher: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 1 Jul, 2013
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description***Downloads for a chance to win $50 in free wine. See "Home" screen for details.***
Winery Passport is your tour guide for discovering local wines and wineries. Join 55,000 other wine enthusiasts who have browsed Winery Passport’s comprehensive list of more than 4,500 wineries.
"Is (Winery Passport) the Foursquare of the wine world?" - Wine-Searcher.com
• Search for wineries nearby, on a map or by location across the United States and Canada.
• Stamp your Passport at each winery. Then share your latest wine tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn.
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite wines & photo) in your “certified" Passport journal*.
• Share your journal with friends and family on Facebook & Twitter, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many wineries you've visited.
• Star wineries you'd like to visit to add them to your winery wish list.
• Stylize your Passport with your own personal photo: a favorite bottle of pinot noir, your impressive wine cellars, the vineyard you loved in Napa.
*Certify your Passport for just $0.99 to unlock the winery journal and additional info about each winery, including map, phone and website links.
**The Winery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each winery. If you notice a winery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to email@example.com.
***The creators of Winery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Winery Passport for your iPhone or iPod Touch today!
More Information: WineryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.0Winery Passport is back with a cellar full of major enhancements sure to excite your palate.
1. Unstamp Your Passport: Did you mistakenly stamp a winery? If so, our #1 feature request is now here, as you can unstamp your Passport within the app.
2. Change Stamp Date: The second most requested feature was the ability to change the date on a Passport stamp. This too is now possible within the app. (Note: My inbox is going to miss all of the emails for us to manually help on #1 and #2.)
3. Improved Winery Details: We now show details if a winery listed in Winery Passport is not open for tastings. Also, since our listing only includes active wineries, if a winery you stamped closes, you’ll still see it in your Winery Stats screen with an indicator.
4. More Winery Info: Certified Passport users now get even more benefits. Now, you’ll see phone, map and website links for every winery in the app.
5. Push Works: It was frustrating only sometimes sending a friend request in the app resulted in the recipient getting a push notification. We completely overhauled the push strategy to get this right.
6. Improved Search: We updated the search experience to show more results. We also helped the experience by hiding the keyboard while still displaying results.
7. Change Password Fix: The issues updating a password have been fixed. The password fields have also been hidden now for all users who sign up via Facebook or Twitter.
8. Journal Break: Add paragraph breaks to your Winery Journal notes.
9. Improved Log In: Facebook log in kept prompting for authorization in version 3.61. This was fixed, making me much happier, and hopefully you as well.
10. UI Fixes: Font size shrunk a point on most screens; Authorized winery flag no longer appears over winery rating on Winery Stats screen; Random backslash no longer appearing in certain winery listings
11. Crash Fixes: We fixed the two most major crashes the app was experiencing on our home screen and with Facebook authorization.