Winery Passport - Wine Tasting & Winery Finder
- App Store Info
Description***Featured by Apple as one of their top wine apps***
***Food & Wine magazine's top travel wine app***
Winery Passport is your wine tasting tour guide for discovering local wines and wineries. Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the wines you’ve tried in your wine journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Winery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy wine or join a wine club from most wineries. You can also find wine events going on in your area. From Napa to Sonoma, New York and up to Canada, Winery Passport is your perfect wine tasting travel companion.
Winery Passport has been featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, SiriusXM Radio, Wine-Searcher, WineIndustryInsight, WineBusiness.com, JancisRobinson.com, DrinkMeMag and more.
• Search for wineries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- more than 6,000 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Wine-Searcher links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended wineries — in their listing and your message center. Also, view their wine lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each winery. Then share your latest wine tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to Sommelier and beyond?
• Save wineries and vineyards you'd like to visit by adding them to your winery wish list.
• Send requests to buy wine, book your next wine tasting visit or join a winery's wine club directly from the app. That pinot noir or tour in wine country are now just a click away.
• Stumble upon new winery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a wine region, trail or expert picks.
• Seek out wine events going on in your area or where you’re headed
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where tasting took place: festival, winery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each winery's wine in your journal.
• Share your winery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) wineries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming wineries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon wineries from Canada.
*The Winery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each winery. If you notice a winery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Winery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Winery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch! Interested in beer? Also, check out Brewery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: WineryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 7.7We’re back with another cellar full of updates. Grab a glass of your favorite red wine and enjoy…
1. Want to remove ads from Winery Passport? Click on the remove icon in My Passport (in-app purchase required) and they’ll be gone. This feature had been available but was hidden away in the Info screen.
2. Now see the closest winery to you on the home screen. If you have location services on, you’ll see the winery nearest to your current location right there when you open the app. To turn location services on, please go to the Settings screen on your device.
3. Creating a passport is no longer required to use Winery Passport. Many features, including stamping your passport, adding a winery to your wish list, sending tasting/club/wine requests and more, will still require an account.
4. We created two new guides. The first is to see the latest wineries people are stamping at. The second is a list of the newest wineries added to Winery Passport.
5. Winery Passport is now more secure than your wine collection. As a result, if the app doesn't automatically log you out upon update, go to My Passport > Edit > Sign Out. When you sign back in, everything will operate as normal -- only better on the backend!
6. Tasting Notes Ratings: We've been seeing a lot of public tasting notes with no ratings as of late -- just the notes. A rating is now required on all tasting notes.
7. Concierge: We've partnered with Touring & Tasting to offer Winery Passport users a complimentary concierge service (beta). Looking for wine, a tasting reservation or something else? Use the concierge button on the home screen and someone from their staff will help you.
8. Bugs: We fixed the issue where you could select and edit (although not save) events on that screen. We also optimized the app for iOS 10, removing a lot of conflicting code.
Do you dig Winery Passport? If so, let us know with a five-star review in the App Store. If not, let us know why via email: [email protected]