Winery Passport - Wine & Wineries
- Publisher: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- Genre: Food & Drink
- Released: 1 Jul, 2013
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description"Is (Winery Passport) the Foursquare of the wine world?" - Wine-Searcher
Winery Passport is your wine tasting tour guide for discovering local wines and wineries. Stamp your passport to record each visit, then store memories in your wine journal. Even connect with friends and family to share those wine tasting memories.
Winery Passport has been featured in Forbes, SiriusXM Radio, Wine-Searcher, WineIndustryInsight, WineBusiness.com, DrinkMeMag and more.
Winery Passport features exclusive wine tasting offers from Recommended Winery partners in Napa Valley, Sonoma and across the United States and Canada. You may also request to buy wine, book wine tastings or join a wine club directly from any winery within the app.
• Search for wineries near your location, on a map or by state or province across the United States and Canada -- more than 5,000. Get useful information on all, including map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Wine-Searcher links. Also see how many stamps, wish lists and ratings each winery has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended wineries — in their listing and your message center. Also view their wine list, tasting room hours, fees, photos, full contact info and more.
• Stamp your Passport at each winery. Then share your latest wine tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Send requests to buy wine, book your next wine tasting visit or join a winery's wine club directly from the app. That pinot noir or tour in wine country are now just a click away.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to Sommelier and beyond?
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite wines, notes & photo) in your journal.
• Share your wine journal with friends and family, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) wineries you've visited.
• Save wineries and vineyards you'd like to visit by adding them to your winery wish list.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming wineries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon wineries from Canada.
*The Winery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each winery. If you notice a winery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Winery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Winery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch today! Interested in beer? Also check out Brewery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: WineryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 6.1We're back with the latest vintage of Winery Passport:
Fix: Facebook log in wasn't recording and populating email address, city and state. This is all good now - any previous Facebook users should check their info and update accordingly in My Passport.
Enhancement: Speaking of Facebook, when you share a tasting visit on Facebook, the message includes a note about where you stamped.
Enhancement: Winery listings now include LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest links. We also now are partnering with Wine-Searcher.com and including links to their website on every winery listing.
Enhancement: “Date of issue” on My Passport to see when you first created your Winery Passport.
Enhancement: Share on Twitter now includes the winery's Twitter handle instead of the website URL.
Fix: Improved in-app message notification, where unread message indicator wasn’t always appearing and sometimes not disappearing.
Fix: Incremental badge number on app icon wasn't incrementing. Now it will with every message or friend request received.
Fix: The wish list button would appear on top of Save in the journal randomly. This is now all good.
Fix: Added back the info icon to the listing screen. This is for submitting when a listing is closed, moved or something else.
Fix: Fixed where the logo was missing the border around it.
Fix: Various updates to messaging throughout the app.
Fix: Fixed issue with the date being cut off on stamped listings.
Fix: Fixed issue with offer being cut off on the listing screen.
Finding any issues with Winery Passport? Let us know and we’ll happily get back to you when we’ll be able to fix: [email protected]