Winery Passport - Wine Tasting, Trail & Wineries Tour Guide
- App Store Info
Description***Food & Wine magazine's top travel wine app***
Winery Passport is your wine tasting tour guide for discovering local wines and wineries. Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the wines you’ve tried in your wine journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Winery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy wine or join a wine club from most wineries. You can also save with exclusive offers from our recommended winery partners. From Napa to Sonoma, New York up to Canada, Winery Passport is your perfect wine tasting travel companion.
Winery Passport has been featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, SiriusXM Radio, Wine-Searcher, WineIndustryInsight, WineBusiness.com, DrinkMeMag and more.
• Search for wineries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- more than 5,500 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Wine-Searcher links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended wineries — in their listing and your message center. Also, view their wine lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each winery. Then share your latest wine tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Send requests to buy wine, book your next wine tasting visit or join a winery's wine club directly from the app. That pinot noir or tour in wine country are now just a click away.
• Stumble upon new winery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a wine region, trail or expert picks.
• Save wineries and vineyards you'd like to visit by adding them to your winery wish list.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to Sommelier and beyond?
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where tasting took place: festival, winery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each winery's wine in your journal.
• Share your winery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) wineries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming wineries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon wineries from Canada.
*The Winery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each winery. If you notice a winery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Winery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Winery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch today! Interested in beer? Also check out Brewery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: WineryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
What's New in Version 7.1Winery Passport is back to bring you a mixed case of enhancements and squashed bugs.
- See all the wineries your friends have stamped at. Previously, you could only see how many wineries each stamped at. Now, when you select the friend, you'll be shown a list of all the ones they've visited.
- View your friends' tasting notes. The friend screen for each winery will list which friends have visited that winery, their tasting rating and selecting the friend will show you all of their public tasting notes.
- Nearby search has been updated to return the closest 25 wineries instead of all wineries within 25 miles. This will help make search much quicker.
- Search on the home screen now does more than just winery name. You can also search region, subregion and city to bring up all results.
- Your stats now show how many total and unique wineries you've stamped your passport at.
- We increased the font size on a number of screens, mostly where the wineries are listed.
We’re so happy to bring you these updates. We’re also really happy when you leave us a positive review in the App Store. If something isn’t right, let us know: [email protected]