Mobill - mobile app for Bill.com
- App Store Info
DescriptionMobill is an iPhone app for managing your payables and receivables - Anywhere, anytime! You can use it to scan and sync all your documents right from your iPhone!
It's built as a third-party mobile app for the Bill.com application, as it fully relies on Bill.com's secure backend API and keeps your data 100% in sync with your Bill.com account. However, Mobill doesn’t retain or disclose any of your Bill.com data by any means!
- Scan a physical invoice or whatever document using your iPhone, and attach it while creating a new Bill or Invoice in one shot!
- You can also attach the scanned document to an existing business object (bill, invoice, vendor, customer), or directly upload it to your Bill.com Inbox!
- Pay bills right from your iPhone!
- Approval capabilities:
1) Approve or deny bills if you have approver permission in your Bill.com account.
2) Edit the approvers of a bill: assign new approvers, remove unnecessary ones, or even adjust their sequence!
- Send invoice to your customers via email right from your iPhone. And if ePayment is setup for the customer, it will deliver an eBill to his/her Bill.com Inbox, just like what you can do in your Bill.com web page!
- You can fully manage your business objects, including even line items and customer contacts, right from your iPhone, such as creation, update, and deletion. And you can easily find any business object using the universal search bar in the context action menu of any view.
- Manage your Bill.com Inbox : you can accept an "eBill" in your Inbox, and attach an Inbox document to any business object.
- Map view for vendors and customers - look at your vendors or customers from a geographic point of view, and get driving directions to them when you want to pay a visit.
- Switch between multiple companies in your Bill.com account.
- Mobill works for Account Payables only or Account Receivables only companies, too.
- Mobill runs smoothly on the stunning iOS 7!
- Swipe to right if you want to go anywhere: it will reveal the app navigation menu.
- Swipe to left if you want to do anything: it will reveal the context action menu.
- Remove an attachment from a business object by long pressing (pressing and holding) a document icon in the business object’s “edit" mode.
- Select a document in Inbox by either tapping on the document icon or just the "i" button on its upper right corner, and then you can associate it with a new or existing business object in Inbox's context action menu.
What's New in Version 1.1.3- Fixed crash issue for certain Bill.com accounts;
- Added description to line item.