System Guard - network, data traffic, routing table, memory, disk, battery, system monitor
- App Store Info
DescriptionSystem Guard can shows detail information about your iPhone and iPad. It shows the hardware spec, system info, and network status. You can also e-mail the report as plain text and Excel file (.xlsx) for backup or sharing with friends.
See more screenshots in http://apps.textstarter.com/systemguard-features
OS System Info:
1. The usage of memory - RAM chip size, free memory, wired memory, active memory, inactive memory, other memory (ex GPU)
2. Disk information - every mounted disks info: total space, free space, block size, filesytem, mount point, mount flags
3. All processes in iOS - process name, process state, process id, parent process id, priority, startup date and time.
4. System loading - average loading, mach factor, CPU utilization(average and per core)
5. boot time, uptime, system name, system version, time zone, locale language
1. WiFi and Cellular - WiFi's SSID, BSSID, AP vendor, Cellular's carrier name.
2. Data traffic - data rate for each interfaces. TCP, UDP, IP packet count
3. TCP/UDP connections - all TCP and UDP connections, include listening port. For active connection, it shows TCP state, local IP:port, remote IP:port. You can also get the IP geolocation.
4. Routing table - all routing entries in routing table, destination IP, gateway, interface, routing flags, use count, reference count, expire time. You can also get the IP geolocation.
1. Battery - level, is charging, is plugged power
2. Audio - output volume, input volume, any app playing audio, microphone and headphone status, current input device and output device, sampling rate
3. Display - resolution, brightness, external display count.
4. Camera - camera and flash in front and rear
5. GPS - latitude, longitude, altitude, accuracy in both horizontal and vertical
6. CoreMotion - gyroscope rotation rate, accelerometer, magnetometer. The iOS processed device motion result: (roll, pitch, yaw), quaternion, rotation rate, user acceleration, magnetic field
1. CPU - CPU family, number of core, L1/L2 cache size,
2. GPU - GPU vendor, OpenGL version, OpenGL extension, OpenGL limitation
3. Device Compatibility - the device features to ensure your iDevice can support App's requirement.
4. device model, hardware machine, hardware model, application processor, flash size, ram size
What's New in Version 1.3.01. Support iOS 5.1
2. Long press to copy field values or both field title and values
3. User can select interested interfaces in networking data traffic.
4. Show memory usage vs time in line graph
5. Slightly reorder main menu
6. Bug fixes