Watch My Stocks
- App Store Info
DescriptionWatch My Stocks - a color-coded Apple Watch display of daily gains/losses and values of your stocks and stock portfolios. Use a proxy ETF to track intra-day gains/losses of mutual funds.
Watch My Stock downloads current* stock quotes and displays the value and intra-day gain/loss of any number of shares of up to 40 stocks in a portfolio along with the total portfolio value and daily gain/loss. Store up to 8 different stock portfolios. Use a proxy stock or ETF to track the daily gain/loss for funds that do not trade during the day (e.g. use SPY to track FSMVX so you see today's gain not yesterday's loss). Each stock, and the total portfolio, can be displayed in a color shade corresponding to the percentage daily gain/loss from bright green through black to bright red.
*Quotes are 15 minutes delayed and free - try it! Real-time quotes are available through an In App Purchase of a low cost 6 month non-renewing subscription.
- up to 8 portfolios
- each portfolio contains any number of shares of up to 40 different stocks or cash accounts
- displays the value and daily gain/loss of each stock and the total portfolio
- uses current 15 minute delayed stock quotes, real-time quotes available through IAP subscription
- color-coded display from bright green through dark green and dark red to bright red
- proxy stocks can be used to track intra-day gain/loss for assets that do not trade during the day
- email current portfolios for record keeping purposes
- wirelessly transfer portfolios to other devices running Watch My Stocks
Screenshots (for Apple Watch)
1) Glance of a portfolio that is tracking the S&P 500
2) Glance of a portfolio that is doing better than the S&P 500
3) The first portfolio with a down stock
4) The second portfolio gain (brighter green) from AAPL
5) Scrolling through the second portfolio to see shaded winners and losers. VINEX, which will not trade until 6:30PM, is using an intra-day proxy (SPY).
Screenshots (for 4" device)
1) Portfolio with 4 stocks, no color shading
2) Portfolio with many stocks some using proxies to estimate daily gain/loss. Note that CABDX has no proxy and is showing yesterday's loss
3) Selecting a proxy for CABDX
4) Color shading showing FDX's performance that day
5) Color shading showing losses for both PICK and VNQ
What's New in Version 1.8.2Dow 30 bug removed.