Label Printer - Create and Print Labels
- App Store Info
DescriptionDitch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
What's New in Version 1.14Thanks for all your great feedback - we love hearing your suggestions and learning about all the great ways you use Label Printer! This new release has the following enhancements:
• You can now duplicate your existing label sheets along with their settings to help you create your labels even faster!
• If you tap on a contact label, you now have the option to convert it to a custom text label to format it any way you like
• You can now print directly to envelopes if your printer supports this! DL, #10 and A5 envelope sizes are available
• Added some new label sheet sizes that had been requested - L7552, J8177 and Brown Kraft 3-8R_4253
• Some minor bug fixes