RscMe - Rescue me Emergency app
- App Store Info
DescriptionRescue Me Emergency app is a very lightweight application that allows you to send help requests automatically to your selected emergency contacts when your heart is not working properly.
All you have to do is to connect your iPhone with Apple Watch or any other heart rate-monitoring device that sends data to the iPhone Health app, select contacts and we will take care of the rest. Everything works automatically inside Rescue Me and you don't have to do anything. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi/mobile network and our app will run in the background.
When your heart is not working properly, we'll automatically send an emergency request to your contacts with your name and location as they can help you immediately. This application makes you feel safe everywhere at any time. Not only you, but your whole family including your daughter, son or your grandparents can use the app and stay safe.
Why do you need to download Rescue Me instead of other emergency apps or rescue plus?
Easy to use:
- We designed a very easy-to-use interface. Anyone can use our app easily and quickly, even your grandparents.
- You set up Rescue me once and we will take care of the rest. You don't need to keep it open because it runs in the background automatically.
- We will automatically send your current location to your emergency contacts to let them know where you are and help you immediately.
- Our rescue plus app will send a text message to your emergency contacts when your heart is not working properly.
- The text message will look like this: "A heart rate of Connie Lawrence was 219 bpm at 09:37. Location: https://maps.google.com/?g=47.232956,-122.33176".
You can use Rescue Me as a tool to regularly check on an older parent living at home alone. You can set up the app on your parent's phone so you can be sure that she or he is ok. If her or his heart doesn't work properly, you will receive the emergency message.
Download Rescue Me now!
We are looking for your feedback, suggestions or recommendations.