- App Store Info
DescriptionThe year is 1896, and war has begun... To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it's up to you to lead your armies to victory!
• Unique alternate reality 1896!
• Intense shooter combat - take cover and engage in large scale battles!
• Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
• Massive War Campaign - plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
• Quick Play Skirmish Battles - jump right into a huge variety of combat scenarios and figure out how to be victorious!
• Incredible scale - watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
• "Jump in/Jump out" gameplay - master immersive, cover based shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
• Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!
****NOTE: due to high graphics, Noblemen: 1896 requires an iPhone 5 or higher, iPad Air or higher, or an iPad Mini 2 or higher!****
Having problems? Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
What's New in Version 1.0.5• Added a free new daily crate type
• Decreased damage from enemy HQ bombard in later levels to prevent 1-hit bombard kills
• Slightly increased silver earned from Convoy - and remember, the more campaign missions you complete, the more silver you earn from your convoy!
• Increased silver earned from completing campaign missions as you progress, especially in later levels
• Improved the rewards in skirmish crates, especially in higher level skirmish crates
• Fixed a crash when bombarding
• Fixed the rarity guarantees when opening crates
• Fixed a bug with rate of fire weapon upgrades
• Daily Gold can only be bought once at a time now - for those who purchased it multiple times, you will get bonus gold
• Improved how battle cards are drawn - should be less of a chance to get duplicates and to draw the same card several times in a row after reshuffling
• Tweaked the prices of various crates, notably the War Supplies Crate
• Gave a retroactive silver bonus based on level progress
• Increased the strength of sharpshooters, pioneers, and anti-armor sharpshooters in battle
• Fixed an issue where enemies could use some high level units earlier than they should have in campaign
• Various bug fixes