My Home Buy
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe MyHomeBuy App puts the simplest way of buying your new property at your fingertips.
Step-by-step, this app will guide you through the process of buying your new home by walking you through the major milestones of property purchase. It helps you manage and organise your purchase so you can move independently and confidently through your buying process journey.
The MyHomeBuy App is the quintessential property buyer’s companion because it includes tips not only on the buying process, but the building process too, and specific tasks to complete along your buying journey. You can customize your purchase by adding your own tasks along the way to achieve a maximum result with a minimum of stress. This is the ultimate “How to...” tool for home buyers.
One-by-one, don’t miss a thing:
Milestone 1 – Creating and clarifying your budget Milestone 2 – Searching for your property based on your resources and needs Milestone 3 – Making your offer Milestone 4 – Checking the legalities Milestone 5 – Signing on the dotted line Milestone 6 – Settling all other matters Milestone 7 – Moving in
The MyHomeBuy App offers:
The dashboard keeps you on track with the progress of your purchasing journey. It offers guidance on what will be required of you legally and contractually, allowing you to check on the steps and tick off tasks up until the day you move into your new home.
Use the Google search functionality to look for any property nationally or internationally. Your dream home is just a click away within the App.
Get all your resources in one place. Save your important contacts, notes, documents, tasks and put all your property meetings in the calendar which will notify you closer to the time so you don’t miss out on any deadlines.
Add and create property profiles of the homes you have looked at or wanting to inspect. Attach photos, the real estate agents details, and your own description and personal thoughts about the property. They are saved in one central location. Look back later in your own time at all the property profiles you have created to refresh your memory to help you shortlist your favourite.
We’ll guide you in:
• Setting a budget by helping you determine how much you can borrow
• Checking if the area is close to facilities that are important to you such as schools, medical centres or shopping centres by using our suggested checklists
• What to look for when researching a certain location?
• Tips on what to consider once you get a contract and use the task tab to check what is still outstanding
• Planning before you move in by reminding you to check on things such as pest control, thorough house cleaning and furniture placement
• Tips on how to choose the right lawyer or conveyancing professional We aim to provide you with the best property experience so you feel in control and encourage you to please give us any feedback and suggestions you have by emailing us at [email protected]
This app has no ads and no in app purchases.