- App Store Info
DescriptionCreate your own watercolor graphics!
- available templates: A4, A3.
- available orientation: Portrait, Landscape.
- zooming (in/out) and dragging tools are provide comfortable drawing - for any of screen sizes.
- smooth lines are fine-tuned for Apple Pencil and iPad Pro giving you best experience yet. Also user can draw by finger or stylus (preferably) on iPhone screen.
- approximately one and a half hundreds brushes with a variety of colors, opacities and thickness are on board.
- putting brush strokes again and again users get infinite number of drawing variants.
- photos can be added to the drawing space.
- photos are scalable and movable on the drawing space.
- users can markup, write, and draw on photos.
- available set of geometrical figures.
- shapes can be added to the drawing space.
- shapes are scalable and movable on the drawing space.
- users can markup, write, and draw on shapes.
- albums are stored in the Gallery.
- each album can includes up to 12 drawings.
- albums can be shared via email, AirDrop, Messages, Twitter and more.
- albums content can be moved to other apps like Messages or Mail.
- albums are editable – drawings can be saved to photos album, deleted or replaced when the album is editing.
- users can add wide-ranging text description in each album
iCloud automatically syncs Gallery on iPad and iPhone.
We hope you enjoy using Sketch Clipboard, and we look forward to hearing from you!