- Publisher: Hidden Variable Studios
- Genre: Strategy
- Released: 20 Nov, 2013
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionFeatured by Apple in "BEST NEW GAMES" and "WHAT WE'RE PLAYING"!
“It's one of those rare strategy games that anyone can pick up and play… a deceptive and entertaining challenge.” - TouchArcade
"Tic Tactics is as Brilliant as it is Simple" - Slimgamer
"A smart twist on an old classic" - Gamezebo
A fresh new take on a familiar classic, Tic Tactics is a turn-based multiplayer game that’s easy to learn, but challenging to master!
If you know how to play Tic Tac Toe, you already know how to play Tic Tactics. The twist is that YOU DECIDE precisely where to send your opponent with every turn. You’ll be amazed by the strategic depth that awaits!
Challenge friends and strangers to increase your rank and become the ultimate Tic Tactician!
• Turn-based, online multiplayer
• Challenge your friends through Facebook and Game Center!
• Easy to pick up and play
• Sleek and colorful interface
• Worldwide ranking system
• Full Player Profiles with detailed stats for you and your opponents!
• Leaderboards - The ultimate list of players pulled from every platform
We’d love to hear your thoughts on how to make Tic Tactics even better. Reach out at email@example.com
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HiddenVariable
On Twitter: @Hidden_Variable
What's New in Version 2.1.0- NEW REDIRECTION RULES - After extensive testing and discussion with top Tic Tacticians, players will no longer be able to redirect opponents to the same board twice in a row. This will ONLY APPLY TO NEW GAMES created after this update.
- 1ST MOVE COIN FLIP - P1 will now be randomly determined via a coin flip at the beginning of a match.
- UPDATED TUTORIAL - Curious how Stalemate or Full Boards work? Check out our new tutorial!
- BUG FIXES - Fixed a variety of minor issues.