What do you look for most from a gaming phone? High performance API, State of the visuals, or simply a battery life that will keep you tapping and swiping away for hours on end? Well now’s your chance to receive all of that and more...
Tell us what you think makes a perfect gaming phone and you could win one of the five new Honor 8 Pro smartphones being given away in Pocket Gamer’s latest competition.
The elegant Honor 8 Pro is the improved iteration of the original Honor 8 device, which has enhanced all the best qualities of its predecessor and has brought more to the table, including a Quad HD display, a sleek modern design which features two fantastic 12-megapixel cameras.
At a whopping 5.7 inches, the stunning display will keep you entertained for hours with your favourite TV shows, movies and games which you can enjoy in top cinematic quality. With a top of the line 4,000 mAh battery you won’t be planning your day around charging points, letting you enjoy all of your favourite activities, with a mobile accomplice to make those experiences even sweeter.
How to enter
To enter simply reply to the tweet below telling us your requirements for a perfect gaming phone followed by #PGamerWishlist, #honor8pro and @honorglobal. We'll look at all entries and decide on 5 lucky winners that will receive a new Honor 8 Pro.
You’ve got until midnight on Monday 19th June to enter which is open to readers’ worldwide!
• The competition closes on Monday 19th June, at midnight BST, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
• You must use the hashtag #BravePGamer in your reply for your entry to be considered.
• The winners will be notified by Twitter or Facebook shortly after the closing date of the competition – make sure you are following Pocket Gamer so your account can receive direct messages, or opened your Facebook account so you can receive inbox messages.
• The competition is open to readers worldwide.
• The winners will be the persons who the judges deem has answered the challenge in the most appropriate fashion.
• Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
• The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or Honor or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.